Godfather Part Masters

Old April 8th, 2010, 05:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default Godfather Part Masters

Billy Payne: You goddamn golfers you really make me laugh.
I do you a favor and take Tiger in when you're
having a bad time, and now you're gonna try and whine !

PGA: You took Tiger in because the PGA bankrolls your country club.
Now we're talking business, lets talk business.

Billy Payne: Yeah, let's talk business. You think you can come to my
Masters and take over? I talked to Mickleson - I can
make a deal with him, and still keep a TV audience for
the Masters.

PGA: Is that why you slapped Tiger around in public ?

Billy Payne: I got a Masters to run. I gotta kick asses sometimes to
make it run right. We had a little argument, Tiger and
me, so I had to straighten him out.

PGA: You straightened Tiger out?

Billy Payne: He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time! Players
couldn't get a drink at the table! Whats the matter with
you ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old April 12th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Troutfinder Troutfinder is offline
Junior Member

Hello Ken,
I dont mean to change the topic of this post but I couldnt figure out a way to send you a PM. My name is Jayson and I live in Boise Idaho. I lived in Bozeman Montana for a number of years and while I was there I worked for Simms Fishing with Warren Findley. I saw you post a message on another thread about fishing the spring creeks with Warren. I have been trying to find a way to get a hold of Warren since it has been years since I spoke with him last. Is this the same Warren Findley that used to work at Simms in the early 2000's? If so, could you tell me how I might get a hold of him? Email address or something? Thank you in advance and I appologize if its not the warren findley I am thinking of.

Jayson
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

On 4/12/10 4:10 PM, Troutfinder wrote:
Hello Ken,
I dont mean to change the topic of this post but I couldnt figure out a
way to send you a PM. My name is Jayson and I live in Boise Idaho. I
lived in Bozeman Montana for a number of years and while I was there I
worked for Simms Fishing with Warren Findley. I saw you post a message
on another thread about fishing the spring creeks with Warren. I have
been trying to find a way to get a hold of Warren since it has been
years since I spoke with him last. Is this the same Warren Findley that
used to work at Simms in the early 2000's? If so, could you tell me how
I might get a hold of him? Email address or something? Thank you in
advance and I appologize if its not the warren findley I am thinking of.

Hey Jayson,
I'm replying here instead of in email because someone else here may
be able to help you out. I cannot. We are talking about the same Warren
Findley but last I heard he was living just outside of Bozeman and I
don't have either email or phone #.

To send me an email use kenfortenberry at ameritech dot net. The email
address on my Usenet posts is just a SPAM trap and I never see email
sent to that address.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

On 4/12/10 4:53 PM, Ken Fortenberry wrote:
[...]

I sent him my last known phone number for Warren, which is probably
current. Warren is active on Facebook. He's really into Mafia Wars.

Old April 13th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Troutfinder Troutfinder is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for your help guys, I can view Warrens profile on facebook, he has a picture of a gladiator as his profile pic but for some reason his account will not allow me to add him as a friend. I did not get an email with his phone #. Can you please send it again, this time if you could send his phone number to troutfinder@gmail[dot]com I would really appreciate it. I drew a permit for the Smith river this year and I want to see if he is interested in going with us. Thanks again for the help.

Jayson
Old April 15th, 2010, 02:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

On 4/13/2010 12:29 PM, Troutfinder wrote:
Thanks for your help guys, I can view Warrens profile on facebook, he
has a picture of a gladiator as his profile pic but for some reason his
account will not allow me to add him as a friend. I did not get an email
with his phone #. Can you please send it again, this time if you could
send his phone number to troutfinder@gmail[dot]com I would really
appreciate it. I drew a permit for the Smith river this year and I want
to see if he is interested in going with us. Thanks again for the help.

Jayson

i sent warren a facebook message with a copy of your above note...

jeff