BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Old May 9th, 2008, 04:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
salmobytes[_3_]

Default BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
a box of sugar cubes

.....haven't had any of those since the time I was convinced McGovern
would be president, because everybody I knew was going to vote for him
:-))))))
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote in message
On Thu, 08 May 2008 17:41:19 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

links snipped
Can you say President McCain...?

Whistling past the grave yard again ?

Sure, whatever...

I'll wager one bottle of 6 yr old Sazerac Rye Whiskey, one bottle
of Jade Absinthe, a bottle of Peychaud's bitters, a box of sugar
cubes and a half dozen lemons against two bottles of Lagavulin
and a six pack of Dixie Blackened Voodoo that McCain doesn't win
in November.

I'd not bet much on who might win in November - there's waaaaaaay too
much time between now and then, but I'll bet you any amount you wish
that there will be at least one more Democratic cluster**** between now
and then.

That's what we like to see......profound confidence in one's own prescience
followed by yet more daring prognostication.

Wolfgang
who thinks it rather remarkable that a word like "weasel" should show the
unprecedented patience and fortitude to wait around for a couple of
centuries awaiting just the right bearer.

Old May 12th, 2008, 04:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

On May 8, 6:41*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
McCain doesn't win
in November.

He's married to a younger, blonde, filthy rich trophy wife who own a
beer distributor. He already wins, unless you have one of those with
a TV in the top of her head. :-(

But yeah, I think that's a safe bet. I'm less than convinced McCain
will even survive the R convention. They know he's a lock for second
place; I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he takes one for the party and
somebody more electable is on the ticket instead.

Joe F.
Old May 12th, 2008, 04:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

wrote:

McCain doesn't win
in November.

He's married to a younger, blonde, filthy rich trophy wife who own a
beer distributor. He already wins, unless you have one of those with
a TV in the top of her head. :-(

But yeah, I think that's a safe bet. I'm less than convinced McCain
will even survive the R convention. They know he's a lock for second
place; I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he takes one for the party and
somebody more electable is on the ticket instead.

Joe F.

Like who? They don't have anyone more electable.

Old May 12th, 2008, 05:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

On May 12, 11:55*am, rw wrote:
Like who? They don't have anyone more electable.

Not a friggin clue. It just seems to me his vulnerability/senility/
dishonesty/assininity has been sufficiently exposed thus far that
they'd be looking for an alternative; unless they think they can
bolster his chances with the right VP choice. And again, no friggin
clue who that might be.

Joe F.
Old May 12th, 2008, 10:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:
McCain doesn't win
in November.

He's married to a younger, blonde, filthy rich trophy wife who own a
beer distributor.

The term "trophy wife" is hardly a reasonable description of her and I
give them points for sticking together through some rough times.

He already wins, unless you have one of those with
a TV in the top of her head. :-(

But yeah, I think that's a safe bet.

Now straight-up bets I'd not do, but since all of you are so sure about
it, howsabout some serious odds and some real wagering - any of you
girls ready to put yer money where yer mouths are?

And no, I don't mean "big bucks," I mean _BIG_ bucks,
....heck, I'd seriously think about 5kUSD for 20-1...

Old May 12th, 2008, 11:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On 12 May 2008 21:58:17 GMT, Scott Seidman
wrote:

wrote in news:0heh24dhd0g57vhi19c4ordnu8l80cmunu@
4ax.com:

wrote:
McCain doesn't win
in November.

He's married to a younger, blonde, filthy rich trophy wife who own a
beer distributor.

The term "trophy wife" is hardly a reasonable description of her and I
give them points for sticking together through some rough times.

He already wins, unless you have one of those with
a TV in the top of her head. :-(

But yeah, I think that's a safe bet.

Now straight-up bets I'd not do, but since all of you are so sure about
it, howsabout some serious odds and some real wagering - any of you
girls ready to put yer money where yer mouths are?

And no, I don't mean "big bucks," I mean _BIG_ bucks,
...heck, I'd seriously think about 5kUSD for 20-1...

I think there's a real reason why he keeps putting off the release of his
health records. He doesn't seem to be the same guy he was just four years
ago. The only reason why he's still viable is because he's largely been
keeping his mouth shut. Now that he'll have to slug it out, he'll spiral
down fast.

So, are you offering to bet...?

TC,

PS - IIRC, you are also a fan of Jackie Mason, and I made a left-handed
reference to some of his "Jews, Gentiles, and cars/boats" schtick in a
reply to you about your shoulder - how is it, BTW? - and then, I tried
to find a transcript of the whole routines online. No joy - snippets
and short quotes, but not the whole bits. Do you happen to know the
specific tour/shows those are from? TIA