BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Old May 16th, 2008, 06:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On Fri, 16 May 2008 08:51:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 16, 4:29*am, wrote:
On Fri, 16 May 2008 00:54:25 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Because all these kind of niggling little attacks are partisan
Richard. We both know that.

No, "we" don't, because it isn't a niggling little attack or partisan.
But the sense that they are either or both sure is...and paranoid, too.
Noticing that he doesn't know history is actually about as non-partisan
(in the political sense) as it gets. *Now, claiming he is somehow
"un-American" because of it would be partisan...pointing out that it has
been said that those who don't know any history are doomed to repeat it
would not be...

HTH,

And what you just did is SOP also.

Wow. Can't get anything past you...

Its called "reverting to reserve message" in the trade or some such,

HEY! That's supposed to be a secret...have you been sneaking into
meetings or something...? I guess it's time to change the password...

in this case restating without having to offer any evidence,
the assertion that Obama doesn't know or is ignoring history.

Oooooh, it's evidence you want...OK...

Sen. Obama said: "I trust the American people to understand that it is
not weakness, but wisdom to talk not just to our friends, but to our
enemies, like Roosevelt did, and Kennedy did, and Truman did."

The article says Roosevelt and Truman did not, and that Kennedy either
didn't or he sorta did, but made a mess of things. You seem to agree
with that assessment. I'll not bother to quote the entire piece since
the link is there, and I'll not quote you because, well, it's mostly
gibberish. IAC, based upon that, Obama could not do it "like Roosevelt
did" or "like Truman did," and with regard to Kennedy, he either did
not, and so Obama could not do it "like...Kennedy did," or worse,
Kennedy did, but ****ed it up, so for Obama to actually do it
"like...Kennedy did," even allowing that Kennedy did "talk...to our
enemies," would mean that he intends to be a rash, inexperienced leader
with no follow-through....

And as an aside, there is no rational way for someone to be a supporter
of Kennedy as POTUS, in general, and be very critical of George Bush, in
general, as POTUS. Heck, Kennedy fans should be yelling for a
(Jeb)Bush/(Neil)Bush ticket...

Get real.

OK. Done.

The funny part of this is that campaign
pros credit some part of these tactics to the folks that did Bill
Clinton's campaigns. i.e., the targeting of these kinds of attrition
tactics on the Strongest issues of the opposition.

Darn, do you have a copy of the instruction book, too?!? Someone's sure
gonna get in trouble over this one...

HTH,

Old May 16th, 2008, 06:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

On May 16, 4:29 am, wrote:
[...]

Do you think the time will EVER come when you tire of getting smacked
around.....and confessing to impotence in excruciating detail?

Wolfgang

Old May 16th, 2008, 10:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On May 16, 4:29*am, wrote:
[...]

Dave- Hide quoted text -

Note to Self: Never, never take these discussions serious enough to
presume that even seven years into a disaster a true believer might
figure out that a few of their presumptions might be faulty. Your
comparison of Bush and Kennedy is a whopper that could cause win you
this year's Joseph Goebbels Award. Good going.

Following your logic and faulty reasoning Richard, I will
categorically state that no American President has ever spoken
directly to our country's enemies. Now I can probably join the "Bushee
Dead ender Club."

Just a side note: It looks like at least part of Bush's trip is to
coordinate Israeli/US cooperation on a $300 million program of
sabotage, assassination, and terrorism inside of Iran. It looks
increasingly like Seymour Hirsch was right and the secret war INSIDE
Iran has begun. I guess one stupid war isn't enough. Some of the money
is going to PKK (Communist) terror teams now being trained in Northern
Iraq for deployment into Iran. The US funded assassination groups
inside Iran have already started to kill Revolutionary Guard Colonels
systematically. One more dirty little war.

Old May 17th, 2008, 01:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 16 May 2008 14:42:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Note to Self: Never, never take these discussions serious enough to
presume that even seven years into a disaster a true believer might
figure out that a few of their presumptions might be faulty. Your
comparison of Bush and Kennedy is a whopper that could cause win you
this year's Joseph Goebbels Award. Good going.

Ya got me there...thus far, there's no evidence that Bush and a brother
have been boinking bimbos in the White House...

Following your logic and faulty reasoning Richard, I will
categorically state that no American President has ever spoken
directly to our country's enemies.

Define "our country's enemies."

Now I can probably join the "Bushee Dead ender Club."

Well, if they won't let you join, maybe they'll let you reciprocate back
to your club...

Just a side note: It looks like at least part of Bush's trip is to
coordinate Israeli/US cooperation on a $300 million program of
sabotage, assassination, and terrorism inside of Iran.

Uh, yeah...nowadays, it's a lot easier to coordinate in person, what
with the only means of communication to a far away land like Israel
being sailing vessels and all...

It looks increasingly like Seymour Hirsch was right

Er, it looks increasingly like Seymour Hersh is something,
alright...right isn't likely to make the list often, if at all...

and the secret war INSIDE
Iran has begun. I guess one stupid war isn't enough. Some of the money
is going to PKK (Communist) terror teams now being trained in Northern
Iraq for deployment into Iran. The US funded assassination groups
inside Iran have already started to kill Revolutionary Guard Colonels
systematically. One more dirty little war.

Ah...OK. I think there is a Mossad agent under your bed. Probably has
a Uzi with poison bullets, too...

Dave

I was pretty sure it was you long before I reached this point in the
proceedings...

HTH,
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On May 16, 5:42*pm, wrote:
[...]

I doubt that the Bushees have time for bimbos: too busy down in the
White house torture Theater, actually most probably located in the Old
Exec building, where they have admitted to having a live hook-up with
the torture sites around the world and the capability of interacting
with the on-site torturers in case they come up with extra little
fandangos to make things more exciting for them or the screams louder.
So far the admin has fessed up to Cheney and staff being in the room
lots as well as the ex Sec of Defense. Looks like some of the pervs
liked to listen with the lights out and others brought their lunch. So
far they deny that the Prez ever dropped, not even once.

I think maybe they ought to run DNA tests on any sticky seats in the
room.

As to Bush's personal presence in Israel to coordinate the $300
million sabotage, assassination, and terror project inside Iran: Ill
just suggest you catch up on internal Israeli politics, noting the
multiple fronts on which Omert is in trouble, and his backround vis a
vie attacking Iran. Both he and Bush are lame ducks looking for some
Gotterdammerung way out of the messes they created. The source for my
statement concerning the administration's funding of the Kurdish PKK
communist assassination teams is a former War College Colonel.

Im not sure but did Bill Clinton ever fund communist ht squads? Maybe
he was just too busy with the Bimbos, or actually running a budget
surplus, or actually trying to kill Osama bin Laddin.