Yellowstone Oil Spill

Old July 11th, 2011, 02:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Bob[_2_]

Default Yellowstone Oil Spill

On Jul 10, 4:59*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Bob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I wouldn't expect a Swiftboating ****-weasel to be swayed by facts.
If you could be swayed by facts you wouldn't be a Swiftboating
****-weasel in the first place. I will spell it out for you anyway.

Your misinformation post inferred that the flooding was a "good"
thing because it would disperse the oil spill and send it downstream.
In actual fact the flooding is *a "bad" thing because it spread the
oil into fragile wetlands, marshes and low-lying areas which would
not have been affected were it not for the flooding.

no idea what the hell you're talking about and when confronted with
actual fact you revert to personal attack just like the nasty little
Swiftboating ****-weasel you really are.

The careful reader will find no misinformation in this post. * LOL !!

I know I said that I was bailing out of this thread, ...

but my post hit home and hit home HARD so you've got to say
something, anything, no matter how ridiculous in a futile
and pathetic attempt to save face.

Save your breath, ****-weasel.

--
Ken Fortenberry

BWAHAHAHA Truly hilarious. I don't think I've ever met anyone who
had as high an opinion of themselves or their effectiveness - with so
little cause - as you. TaTa
Old July 11th, 2011, 03:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Bob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Bob wrote:
I know I said that I was bailing out of this thread, ...

but my post hit home and hit home HARD so you've got to say
something, anything, no matter how ridiculous in a futile
and pathetic attempt to save face.

Save your breath, ****-weasel.

BWAHAHAHA Truly hilarious. I don't think I've ever met anyone who
had as high an opinion of themselves or their effectiveness - with so
little cause - as you. TaTa

Uh huh. Now sit down, shut the **** up and quit befouling our
newsgroup with your ignorant, uninformed, nonsensical, dumbass
bull****.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old July 11th, 2011, 10:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Jul 10, 7:38*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Bob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Bob wrote:
I know I said that I was bailing out of this thread, ...

but my post hit home and hit home HARD so you've got to say
something, anything, no matter how ridiculous in a futile
and pathetic attempt to save face.

Save your breath, ****-weasel.

BWAHAHAHA *Truly hilarious. *I don't think I've ever met anyone who
had as high an opinion of themselves or their effectiveness - with so
little cause - as you. * TaTa

Uh huh. Now sit down, shut the **** up and quit befouling our
newsgroup with your ignorant, uninformed, nonsensical, dumbass
bull****.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Calm down. IMHO this is far too nasty for what was said. The Pirate is
taunting but not substantive. Bob's comments might be wrong (hard to
tell on this one) but they were not malicious.
Dave Sned
Old July 11th, 2011, 11:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

DaveS wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Bob wrote:
BWAHAHAHA Truly hilarious. I don't think I've ever met anyone who
had as high an opinion of themselves or their effectiveness - with so
little cause - as you. TaTa

Uh huh. Now sit down, shut the **** up and quit befouling our
newsgroup with your ignorant, uninformed, nonsensical, dumbass
bull****.

Thanks in advance.

Calm down. IMHO this is far too nasty for what was said. The Pirate is
taunting but not substantive. Bob's comments might be wrong (hard to
tell on this one) but they were not malicious.

I don't see anything posted by the Pirate unless somebody quotes
him in another post. And you're right, his posts are of no substance.

Bob is a lying ****-weasel and I should have just unloaded the full
wrath of Ken on his sorry ass from the get go instead of trying to
be polite. My bad for continuing a conversation with someone I know
to be a Swiftboating ****-weasel instead of just sticking him in the
killfile like I did Louie.

On the other hand, a good and nasty flame war reminds of roff's auld
lang syne. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 12th, 2011, 12:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-07-11 18:11:14 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

My bad for continuing a conversation with someone I know
to be a Swiftboating ****-weasel instead of just sticking him in the
killfile like I did Louie.

Only a coward uses a killfile. I believe you said those very words a
few years ago.

d;o)