gee it's quiet in here....

Old May 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
lindsay

Default gee it's quiet in here....

Bro caught a 80cm snapper off Perth yesterday morning...

80cm would get onto the front page of melbourne's paper!

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"It really doesn't matter if my wording wasn't 100% accurate." David Zyk

"Do you feel big knowing you've outdone someone probably half your age?"
David Zyk. After yet another slapping.

Old May 24th, 2009, 09:20 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
lindsay

"Jan L" wrote in message
Where in Perth was that Snapper caught, I want one

Spoke to him last night.. he said about 6 kms straight out off the Ocean
Reef boat ramp
He got another yesterday.. this time a bit further north off Mindarie.

I'm jealous. Last time I was over there, we went out to the fads (70km
offshore) and didnt even get a bite..