Damn! Those NIMBYs were right about dredging the bay!

Old June 30th, 2009, 10:52 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing,melb.general
lindsay

Default Damn! Those NIMBYs were right about dredging the bay!

cross posted to aus.sport.fishing

"werdan" wrote in message

"werdan" wrote in message

It's leading to all sorts of undesirable outcomes.

Those poor bream!

It's a miracle there's *any* bream in the yarra... I could tell you a story
about how a .... Hmmm, how do I put this without being labelled a
racist...... oh **** it... RACISIM ALERT, RACISIM ALERT!!.. how an asian
pulled a knife on me at the Hotties (Newport power station, at the mouth of
the Yarra) whilst we (me and about 15 others blokes) were fishing for tailor
at night. I'd caught a decent legal sized bream, and when I turned around to
return to my spot on the wall, Mr Greedy was now encamped in my spot. When I
told him to **** off, I was greeted with a toothy smile and a 5" knife in
his hand. He moved fairly quickly when he realised he and his tribe were
outnumbered 3 to 1. And we all had fishing knifes too. I won't return there
now, unless with a crew....

Seems to me that if it can fit on their hook, if can fit in their bucket.
and therefore fit into a fish cake.

BUT, Fisheries are slowly making inroads into the thieving(sp?) *******s.
The phone number is great.. 13FISH .. nice and easy to remember. 13FISH =
133474

And just a pre-emptive comment before anyone starts squealing like a stuck
pig, yes, Aussies have been seen to be thieving arseholes when it comes to
fish quantities taken. And I hope they get theirs too.

BUT, i've never seen an Aussie put a 4" bream into a bucket.

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"It really doesn't matter if my wording wasn't 100% accurate." David Zyk

"Do you feel big knowing you've outdone someone probably half your age?"
David Zyk. After yet another slapping.