Fishing place on The River Meuse

Old July 14th, 2007, 08:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
PM\(ZTB\)

Default Fishing place on The River Meuse

pat

--
Zone Truck Belgium
www.zonetruckbelgium.be

Old July 14th, 2007, 08:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joe Haubenreich

Pretty river.

Pretty long handle on that net, too. Mighty handy for retrieving lures
snagged in tree branches.

Joe
--
Secret Weapon Lures
Tackle systems engineered for innovative anglers
"PM(ZTB)" wrote in message
pat

--
Zone Truck Belgium
www.zonetruckbelgium.be

Old July 17th, 2007, 01:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Laumann

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 09:21:55 +0200, "PM\(ZTB\)"
wrote:

Hmmm....

There are a couple spots I've fished where a net like that could be
real handy.....a detachable handle - should be doable.

Jim

Old July 19th, 2007, 03:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bob La Londe

wrote:

Hmmm....

There are a couple spots I've fished where a net like that could be
real handy.....a detachable handle - should be doable.

Jim

When I was a kid we had a minnow dip net with a telescoping handle. It was
great for netting shad for bait, and it collapsed down small enough to lay
in the back of the truck.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old July 20th, 2007, 12:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:54:14 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Hmmm....

There are a couple spots I've fished where a net like that could be
real handy.....a detachable handle - should be doable.

Jim

When I was a kid we had a minnow dip net with a telescoping handle. It was
great for netting shad for bait, and it collapsed down small enough to lay
in the back of the truck.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River
Fishing Forums & Contests
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Yeah, you caught enormous minnows on spam!