Bertram 28' for approx. $10,000?

Old August 4th, 2008, 06:38 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing
news.netspace.net.au

Default Bertram 28' for approx. $10,000?

Hi all,

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum for my proposal so if it
isn't, I apologise.

I am currently trying to sell my 28' Bertram fishing boat ( $127,500). There
is not a lot of interest in her at the moment although it is a very
reasonable price for this type of boat. I am putting this down to interest
rates. I understand that this is quite a lot of money for someone who might
want a beautiful boat like this, so I came up with the idea of selling
shares.

My proposal is this,

12 shares @ $10,000 per share.
Plus some fees for mooring, insurance, regular cleaning and maintenance.
Let's say $500 each per year approx.
each shareholder gets 4 weeks use of the boat through the year on a rotating
roster system. Eg. 1 week each in each of the seasons, this then advances by
1 month each year. That way everybody gets a fair go at the different times
of the year.
The boat will be not booked for 4 weeks of the year for maintenance etc.

I am happy to run the scheme for no cost for 5 years, if needed.

About the boat;

Well it is a 'Hamburger with the Lot'
Fully equipped 1993 Bertram Caribbean 28' in great condition.
Twin Mercruiser Turbo diesel shaft drives. Approx 800 hours.
Cheap to run, I have never used more than 130 litres in a full day of
trolling, if you divide this between you and your mates, it makes for an
inexpensive day on the water.
Dual station helm
Cooking facilities, gas hot plates and grill, microwave
1 x Raymarine GPS colour /Chart/Plotter/Sounder
1 x Lowrance GPS Plotter/sounder
Head and hot and cold shower
Deck shower H&C
High Pressure deck wash
Trim Tabs
Reelax Game Chair and Poles
TV/DVD/Stereo/ roof-mounted drop down monitor

Currently moored at Batemans Bay

Please email me with any interest or you can view her at
http://boatpoint.com.au/boats-for-sa...tk=BoatAll&Dx=

Old August 5th, 2008, 01:22 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
lindsay

"news.netspace.net.au" wrote in message
.au...
Hi all,

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum for my proposal so if it
isn't, I apologise.

I am currently trying to sell my 28' Bertram fishing boat ( $127,500).
There is not a lot of interest in her at the moment although it is a very
reasonable price for this type of boat. I am putting this down to interest
rates.

You dont think it's got anything to do with the new Batemans Marine Park?
Seems like a few of the charter boats at Narooma have sold out/moved on
because of falling tourists...

Hope you suceed in the sale or shares tho...

--

Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"It really doesn't matter if my wording wasn't 100% accurate." David Z, aka
David Zyk

"Do you feel big knowing you've outdone someone probably half your age?"
David Z, aka David Zyk