Quiet

Old December 21st, 2003, 06:03 PM

Old December 21st, 2003, 08:35 PM

Old December 21st, 2003, 10:07 PM

In article , Norman Greenwood
writes
It's very quiet on this NG.
Have the cormorants got all the fish?

Sssssh you'll wake up the fly fishers.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

Zzzzz.......Zzzzz......Zzzzzz..... ...dream mode on ..... Stunning Spring
day.... Grannom hatching ... casting to 7 pound rising Brownie ...
gloop..... YES!!.... dream mode off ... huh?...What?....Oh sod it!
........Zzzzzz.....Zzzzz

Andy Lawson in hibernation

Old December 22nd, 2003, 06:41 AM
colona

Default Quiet

I'm quietly planning the capture of a Christmas Day rainbow! Not so sure
about the weather though....east coast flood warning by auto-phone at 0215
this morning................!

Richard Bailey

Old December 22nd, 2003, 01:33 PM
Aquazur-Dra

Yes - I have been hibernating -!!

Was planning on Grayling Fly fish session or Welsh Dee?

But I think It will be too dammed cold to go fishing over Xmas?

Will Have to get the Fly tying vice out of the Mothballs

DAVE ARMES

Old December 22nd, 2003, 04:22 PM
Dave Lane

In message
"Aquazur-Dra" wrote:

Yes - I have been hibernating -!!

Was planning on Grayling Fly fish session or Welsh Dee?

hmmm, might be having a go at that myself sometime in January -
went up to Llangollen a couple of years ago, caught my first
grayling on a gorgeous sunny/misty January afternoon.
Rob Ellis (Canadian) was with me - you just should have seen his
face as three pheasants ran across the road in front of us..(apparently
they don't have them over there) "walking hackles" he called them...

Will Have to get the Fly tying vice out of the Mothballs

bit keen, aren't you? they only go for the dressings...

my xmas message to the group is NOT for the easily offended, anyone else
can go look at:
http://www2.b3ta.com/merrychristmas/

cheers all!

Dave

W. D. Grey wrote in message
In article , Norman Greenwood
writes
It's very quiet on this NG.
Have the cormorants got all the fish?

Sssssh you'll wake up the fly fishers.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

--
Literacy Support Software from:
Xavier Educational Software Ltd

.... Does history record any case where a majority was right?
Old December 22nd, 2003, 08:43 PM
Ed

Fabulous Xmas message, looks like one of the 'fishermenn' who litter the
shores oh Loch Earn every weekend .
I loved it!

Eddie

Old December 22nd, 2003, 09:38 PM
Mark Elliott

Sorry, is something happening here? I've seen a couple of posts. I though
the group had signed off for the winter!

Merry wotsit all round!

Mark

"Ed" wrote in message
Fabulous Xmas message, looks like one of the 'fishermenn' who litter the
shores oh Loch Earn every weekend .
I loved it!

Eddie

Old December 23rd, 2003, 08:43 AM
roddytoo

Unfortunately not working.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Old December 23rd, 2003, 08:45 AM
roddytoo

F-f-f-f-f-fairly cold, no fishing for me until it warms up. The local trout hole is open, every day except Christmas day, so may try if it warms up 'considerable'.
Season's greetings to all.
Chris

"Norman Greenwood" wrote in message ...
It's very quiet on this NG.