Salt Craw Color

Old November 6th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Josh

Default Salt Craw Color

Ok, I asked this once before on here I think, but it was a long time agoand
the group has grown in size since then. I am looking for black plastic craws
with white pincers. A friend of mine told me he thought Berkely made em in
that color combo, but I haven't been able to find them in their online
catalog. Anyone know of any mfg that makes them in that combo? Thanks
guys/gals.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old November 6th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Carlos

Gene Larew had or perhaps still makes several in that type of combo. Black
red fleck with white claws. Plain white or a pearl look. I have seen
several variations over the years. But I really don't have a recommendation
as to who might have them right now. I'd find a good local Gene Larew
supplier willing to order them.

Carlos

Old November 6th, 2003, 02:38 AM
go-bassn

2 great things about gilbert's craws Josh-

1) they kick butt

2) he'll make em any color you want

Warren
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com

Old November 6th, 2003, 05:37 AM
RichZ

Carlos wrote:
Larew had or perhaps still makes s

I don't see Black/White on Larew's color chart.

http://www.genelarew.com/freshwater/saltcraw.htm

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old November 6th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Carlos

I had heard rumors of a change. With that change they dropped lots of
colors. Was a time that all you had to do was suggest a color and hundreds
appeared at the local dealer. I have a few, but not really enough to do
anyone any good.

The tackle business can be a tough business.

Carlos

Old November 6th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Josh

Like I said Rich... there's no black and white on the list.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old November 6th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Josh

Warren does Gilbert = Mesa Tackle Supply ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old November 6th, 2003, 08:01 PM