Black Bream

Old August 10th, 2005, 01:09 PM
PeeWee

Default Black Bream

After a snap decision last night, myself, Squidgy and Wokky took a drive to
Chris P's and boy what a Host, no sooner had we got there and walked into
his kitchen we were greeted by sausage, egg, bacon, cherry tomatoes,
mushrooms and Black pudding I was forced to eat 3 breakfast batches by
the other lads so it's fair to say I was bursting at the seems
After a short while we were off to the slipway and launched the boat, well
Wokky and Chris did, me and Squidgy stayed onboard where its dry

We anchored up after 10 mins or so and got straight into Mackerel Tons of
'em we kept some for bait and of course Chris's dog which loves to eat the
heads only!

After a short while we then nipped over to another mark in the Bay and
Squidgy gat a tiny Grey Gurnard, some almost black dogfish, Pollock and Sea
Bream Ray, not one to be beaten got Huss, Dogfish, Pollock Wrasse and
Bream, Chris on the other hand just got about everything I had Pollock and
Bream too we were using very light gear and the ferocity of bream is
unbelievable! they fight like hell with sharp diving lunges GREAT FUN most
were caught on the float which was a fantastic experience, one well worth
trying.

Would just like to thank Chris for his time and effort, plus of course the
breakfast and very welcome cuppa at the end of the day, good to see young
Chris too ,
Quite possibly the best days fishing I've ever had, due to the fact that we
had great weather, loads of fish and the best company...Oh! and my first
ever bream(s)

Pictures can be seen here

Pete

http://www.castandcatch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6494

Attached Images
File Type: gif icon_biggrin.gif (172 Bytes, 386 views)