Lets kill every fish

Old October 29th, 2005, 03:14 AM
George

Default Lets kill every fish

The worlds fisheries are a disgrace. We should be ashamed of ourselves. We
are depleting the worlds fish faster than they can reproduce. the world's
oceans have only 20% of the numbers that were seen in the early 50's. Some
of it is due to pollution and loss of habitat, but by far the most
destructive element is fishing. The millions of tons of fish that we take
are naturally accustomed to such high predation by land based species. The
world's fish supply is not infinite. Do you want to be remembered as the
generation that wiped out the fish.

The country with the most claimed enviromentalists: USA ( 1 in 3 claim to be
an enviromentalist)
USA has about 5% of the world's population, but consumes 45% of the world's
resources and is responsible for more than 40% of the world's air pollution.

C'mone Mr. Enviromentalist, park your SUV and your motor boat, get off your
overweight butt actually do something constructive for a ****ing change.
George Burnt

Old October 29th, 2005, 01:16 PM
ligpop

hear hear

Old October 29th, 2005, 01:55 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "George"

| The worlds fisheries are a disgrace. We should be ashamed of ourselves. We
| are depleting the worlds fish faster than they can reproduce. the world's
| oceans have only 20% of the numbers that were seen in the early 50's. Some
| of it is due to pollution and loss of habitat, but by far the most
| destructive element is fishing. The millions of tons of fish that we take
| are naturally accustomed to such high predation by land based species. The
| world's fish supply is not infinite. Do you want to be remembered as the
| generation that wiped out the fish.
|
| The country with the most claimed enviromentalists: USA ( 1 in 3 claim to be
| an enviromentalist)
| USA has about 5% of the world's population, but consumes 45% of the world's
| resources and is responsible for more than 40% of the world's air pollution.
|
| C'mone Mr. Enviromentalist, park your SUV and your motor boat, get off your
| overweight butt actually do something constructive for a ****ing change.
| George Burnt

Talk about a biased post !

Everyone wants to blame the US. The fact is Japan over-fishes to a great degree, kills
whales, makes SUVs and motor boat engines.

The is just a whining BS post with incomplete facts !

I think you need to go to China and/or Russia and try to breath their air where they have no
or very limited air pollution regulations !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old October 29th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Rodney

David H. Lipman wrote:

Talk about a biased post !

Everyone wants to blame the US. The fact is Japan over-fishes to a great degree, kills
whales, makes SUVs and motor boat engines.

The is just a whining BS post with incomplete facts !

I think you need to go to China and/or Russia and try to breath their air where they have no
or very limited air pollution regulations !

Amen !

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Old October 30th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Jeff

"George" wrote in message

the world's
oceans have only 20% of the numbers that were seen in the early 50's.

Please post some information, references, and/or links to a legitimate
entity like USF&G or NOAA showing good science that has been peer reviewed
and proven this to be true. Left wing liberal organizatons like National
Environmental Trust and PETA are not legitimate sources as well as any tree
hugging, anti fishing group. Its has to be legit and proven. You state that
only 20% of the worlds ocean fish remain, you must have missed the Communist
News Network story that screamed the sky is falling with only 10% remaining.
10% or 20%, its all BS.

According to NOAA, some overfished shallow fish areas are being managed back
to levels above "normal" and deep water fisheries are being "managed with
success".

You will find a thousand sites that declare the oceans dying, but they
nearly all have one thing in common. That is the fact that they want to stop
fishing. Both commerial and sport.

Its not going to happen.

Old October 30th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Tightwad

What a load of crap!
We are supposed to spend our wealth pandering to the desires of Third
Worlders like you?
Nobody gave us anything. We didn't take anything that belonged to your kind!
Get off your ass and make your own way in the World without us picking
up the tab!
Old October 30th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Normandy

"Tightwad" wrote in message
What a load of crap!
We are supposed to spend our wealth pandering to the desires of Third
Worlders like you?
Nobody gave us anything. We didn't take anything that belonged to your
kind!
Get off your ass and make your own way in the World without us picking up
the tab!

The original post is highly biased but what are you picking up the tab for?
You are ****ing your wealth away buying slave made goods and now owe more
that the entire rest of the world. As a matter of fact you owe the rest of
the world more that you are owed.

Normandy

Old October 30th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Rodney

Normandy wrote:

The original post is highly biased but what are you picking up the tab for?
You are ****ing your wealth away buying slave made goods and now owe more
that the entire rest of the world. As a matter of fact you owe the rest of
the world more that you are owed.

Normandy

That would depend on what "your" freedom was worth

Old October 30th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Normandy

"Rodney" wrote in message
Normandy wrote:

The original post is highly biased but what are you picking up the tab
for? You are ****ing your wealth away buying slave made goods and now owe
more that the entire rest of the world. As a matter of fact you owe the
rest of the world more that you are owed.

Normandy

That would depend on what "your" freedom was worth

Really? I am not French my nation fought on alone. You supported the Nazis.
I am sure you heard of Preston Bush Herbert Walker and Henry Ford. You sat
on your hands until you attacked.

By the way you owe the Chinese over 2 trillion.

Normandy

Old October 30th, 2005, 02:29 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "Normandy"

| Really? I am not French my nation fought on alone. You supported the Nazis.
| I am sure you heard of Preston Bush Herbert Walker and Henry Ford. You sat
| on your hands until you attacked.
|
| By the way you owe the Chinese over 2 trillion.
|
| Normandy

Please keep this kind of BS out of a fishing News Group.

If you want to discuss world politics, take it to an appropriate News Group -- Not Here !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm