Here's one for Wolfgang

Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Default Here's one for Wolfgang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXA3Pwd-K4

Old February 22nd, 2010, 02:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 21, 6:03*pm, rw wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXA3Pwd-K4

Well, that was pretty exciting.

I sometimes try to imagine what it feels like to be as proud as you
must be right about now.

giles
Old February 23rd, 2010, 12:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

slow day John?

Op

"John B" wrote in message

"rw" wrote in message
m...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXA3Pwd-K4

They are dogs..... They are happy no matter what abusive son of a bitch
they live with.

They will help you hunt, if it is cold they will help keep you warm.

If you are hungry you can eat them...

God loves dogs...

john

Old February 23rd, 2010, 01:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

John B wrote:
"rw" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXA3Pwd-K4

They are dogs..... They are happy no matter what abusive son of a bitch
they live with.

Not true. As a matter of fact, a dog can be miserably unhappy with a
kind-hearted but clueless owner.

They will help you hunt, if it is cold they will help keep you warm.

If you are hungry you can eat them...

.... or they can eat you.

God loves dogs...

I don't believe in god. It's just dog spelled backwards.

Old February 23rd, 2010, 02:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 22, 7:00*pm, rw wrote:
John B wrote:
"rw" wrote in message
om...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXA3Pwd-K4

They are dogs..... *They are happy no matter what abusive son of a bitch
they live with.

Not true. As a matter of fact, a dog can be miserably unhappy with a
kind-hearted but clueless owner.

How about with a heartless and clueless owner?

They will help you hunt, if it is cold they will help keep you warm.

If you are hungry you can eat them...

... or they can eat you.

Profound. Nobody else here would have thought of that.

God loves dogs...

I don't believe in god. It's just dog spelled backwards.

Profound. Nobody else anywhere has ever thought of that before.

You know what you should do? You should go out and find
something.....ANYTHING.....to believe in. Probably won't do you any
good this late in life, but I be go ta hell if I can think of any
further damage it could possibly do to one already so severely
damaged.

Well, think about it, anyway.

g.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 03:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Giles wrote:

You know what you should do? You should go out and find
something.....ANYTHING.....to believe in.

I believe in you, Wolfgang, and you never let me down.

Old February 23rd, 2010, 02:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

rw wrote:
John B wrote:
"rw" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXA3Pwd-K4

They are dogs..... They are happy no matter what abusive son of a
bitch they live with.

Not true. As a matter of fact, a dog can be miserably unhappy with a
kind-hearted but clueless owner.

They will help you hunt, if it is cold they will help keep you warm.

If you are hungry you can eat them...

... or they can eat you.

God loves dogs...

I don't believe in god. It's just dog spelled backwards.

we're all waiting for godot...or dogot.... now cats, i haven't figured
those things out. if they could be harvested for a decent, nutritious
tasty food, i'd open a specialty restaurant.

jeff (victim of cat-scratch fever)
Old February 23rd, 2010, 06:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Feb 21, 4:03*pm, rw wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXA3Pwd-K4

What I see is 3 happy dogs wrestling. The two puppies toss and tumble
and an older dog is mediating mostly. Given more time Id guess the
older dog will work the puppies individually, doing a bit of puppy
disciplining. Its all just tails-up pack play. The growling and
barking is misinterpreted by the person, who wants them to be quiet.
Ive seen owners many times interpreting this kind of play as a
"fight." Its only been the last few years that Ive begun to really
understand the importance of pack life for dogs, and the importance
overall of their social life. Ive come to feel that keeping dogs
isolated in apartments, chained up and in kennels most of the time is
not healthy for them. I definitely have come to believe that isolated
dogs often become mental cases.

Old February 23rd, 2010, 07:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

DaveS wrote:
On Feb 21, 4:03 pm, rw wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXA3Pwd-K4

What I see is 3 happy dogs wrestling. The two puppies toss and tumble
and an older dog is mediating mostly. Given more time Id guess the
older dog will work the puppies individually, doing a bit of puppy
disciplining. Its all just tails-up pack play. The growling and
barking is misinterpreted by the person, who wants them to be quiet.
Ive seen owners many times interpreting this kind of play as a
"fight."

The person is me and I wasn't "misinterpreting" anything. Of course
they're playing. They do it for hours on end.