berkley gulp baits

Old March 8th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Darren Pullen

Default berkley gulp baits

anybody had any luck with these? I'd like some input before I spend 5 bucks
on a potentially worthless artificial bait. Thanks, Darren

--

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, 'What
should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than

"We stand here on the only island of freedom that is left in the
whole world. There is no place left to flee to ... no place to
escape to. We defend freedom here or it is gone. There is no
place for us to run, only to make a stand. And if we fail, I
think we face telling our children, and our children's children,
what it was we found more precious than freedom. Because I am
sure someday -- if we fail in this -- there will be a generation
that will ask." --Ronald Reagan

Old March 9th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Max Huber

Get a free sample of Gulp here. https://www.fsisolutions.com/gulpsurvey/

--
Max
http://www.outdoor-links.com

Old March 10th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Yabash

the stuff works great the fish hold the bait longer