Seneca Lake Trout

Old August 10th, 2007, 08:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Peter A. Collin

Default Seneca Lake Trout

Old August 10th, 2007, 10:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dave LaCourse

Say, Peter, what weight fly rod did you use to chuck that hunk of
metal? d;o)

Old August 10th, 2007, 10:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Peter A. Collin

Dave LaCourse wrote:
Say, Peter, what weight fly rod did you use to chuck that hunk of
metal? d;o)

Dave

A snob, I am not! I likes fishin' just about any way you serve it up.
Besides, stream trout fishing is pretty dead in July and August,
especially in a drought year. That is when lake trolling is at its
best. Gives me 2 months of sporting in an otherwise empty time of year.

Pete
Old August 11th, 2007, 03:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeffc[_2_]

Holy crap, that's an actual hunk of fish flesh you're fishing with!
Unethical!

Is Oatka unfishable at this time?

Old August 11th, 2007, 05:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mike[_2_]

"jeffc" wrote in message
Holy crap, that's an actual hunk of fish flesh you're fishing with!
Unethical!

The Lake Trout agrees with you

Is Oatka unfishable at this time?

Old August 11th, 2007, 02:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

jeffc wrote:
Holy crap, that's an actual hunk of fish flesh you're fishing with!
Unethical!

ROTFLMAO

BOY YOU HAVE TAKEN THE LURE MANUFACTURER'S PROPAGANDA HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

Unethical to use natural baits to catch fish is a "MARKETING" PLOY USED
FOR YEARS BY LURE MANUFACTURES.

It all started back when lure manufacturers wanted to sell more lures,
they started by sponsoring B.A.S.S. tournaments, making the rules so no
natural baits could be used, their fishing competitors were also "paid"
by the lure makers to tell everyone your not a sportsman unless you use
lures.

I'm in the lure business,, I even sell a rigging method that makes lures
"better" than live and natural baits for catching fish, but I'm not
going to "lie" and tell fishermen they are unethical, or not a
sportsman, if they use natural baits to fish

Is Oatka unfishable at this time?

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig
Old August 11th, 2007, 04:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeffc[_2_]

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
jeffc wrote:
Holy crap, that's an actual hunk of fish flesh you're fishing with!
Unethical!

ROTFLMAO

BOY YOU HAVE TAKEN THE LURE MANUFACTURER'S PROPAGANDA HOOK LINE AND
SINKER.

My friend, it is you who took the hook, line and sinker. I was being
facetious.

Old August 11th, 2007, 05:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

jeffc wrote:
Holy crap, that's an actual hunk of fish flesh you're fishing with!
Unethical!

ROTFLMAO

BOY YOU HAVE TAKEN THE LURE MANUFACTURER'S PROPAGANDA HOOK LINE AND
SINKER.

My friend, it is you who took the hook, line and sinker. I was being
facetious.

Believe it or not many fishermen actually feel that way these days

Without a :-) after your comment, there is no way of telling if your
were serious or not

Old August 12th, 2007, 12:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

jeffc wrote:
Holy crap, that's an actual hunk of fish flesh you're fishing with!
Unethical!
ROTFLMAO

BOY YOU HAVE TAKEN THE LURE MANUFACTURER'S PROPAGANDA HOOK LINE AND
SINKER.

My friend, it is you who took the hook, line and sinker. I was being
facetious.

Believe it or not many fishermen actually feel that way these days

Without a :-) after your comment, there is no way of telling if your
were serious or not

Dick Short admits he's a spammer.
Old August 12th, 2007, 04:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeffc[_2_]

jeffc wrote:
Holy crap, that's an actual hunk of fish flesh you're fishing with!
Unethical!
ROTFLMAO

BOY YOU HAVE TAKEN THE LURE MANUFACTURER'S PROPAGANDA HOOK LINE AND
SINKER.

My friend, it is you who took the hook, line and sinker. I was being
facetious.

Believe it or not many fishermen actually feel that way these days

Without a :-) after your comment, there is no way of telling if your were
serious or not

The comment was for fly fishermen on this group. They all knew.