The Misadventures of John and Opie on Upper Creek

Old August 22nd, 2009, 02:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Default The Misadventures of John and Opie on Upper Creek

Rod and reel dropped from top of Element. Rod undamaged, priceless Hardy
L.R.H. given to me by my deceased father--FUBAR!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DCFC0004.JPG
Views:	1147
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	642
Old August 22nd, 2009, 02:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
Rod and reel dropped from top of Element. Rod undamaged, priceless Hardy
L.R.H. given to me by my deceased father--FUBAR!

Before the car ride.

Old August 22nd, 2009, 02:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
Rod and reel dropped from top of Element. Rod undamaged, priceless Hardy
L.R.H. given to me by my deceased father--FUBAR!

Before the car ride.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0665.JPG
Views:	781
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	643  Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0693.JPG
Views:	675
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	644  Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0710.JPG
Views:	685
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	645
Old August 22nd, 2009, 10:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Mark Bowen wrote:
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
Rod and reel dropped from top of Element. Rod undamaged, priceless Hardy
L.R.H. given to me by my deceased father--FUBAR!

Before the car ride.

hmmm...looking at the cable pool... now, i've done the mountain goat,
vertigo terror cable crossing with your help, and i've done that insane
90 degree upward scramble around the rock/mountain (the cable is
easier)...now, i'm wondering about swimming up the pool. can't remember
how fast the flow was on the left side or if there were rock ledges to
climb up out of the water. as i recall the walk up the trail over raven
rock would be an asswhip. how about dropping in from the gt
trail...have you done that? ...and when are you starting the labor day
trip? yeah...gettin a bit stir crazy.

jeff
Old August 23rd, 2009, 02:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
Rod and reel dropped from top of Element. Rod undamaged, priceless Hardy
L.R.H. given to me by my deceased father--FUBAR!

Before the car ride.

After the car ride.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DCFC0004.JPG
Views:	794
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	646
Old August 23rd, 2009, 02:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Bear's new accessory. He will carry in his own victuals on future
hiking/campin' trips!

Old August 23rd, 2009, 02:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Fishin' Wilson Creek and Gragg Prong with my newest fishin' buddy John S.
He and Bear have become buddies and I fear John will win Bear away form me,
as he seems to always have a pocket full of Ritz peanut butter crackers with
him :~^ (

Old August 24th, 2009, 04:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
Fishin' Wilson Creek and Gragg Prong with my newest fishin' buddy John S.
He and Bear have become buddies and I fear John will win Bear away form
me, as he seems to always have a pocket full of Ritz peanut butter
crackers with him :~^ (

Nice pics Op,

Thanks for sharing,
JT

Old August 25th, 2009, 01:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

"JT" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
Fishin' Wilson Creek and Gragg Prong with my newest fishin' buddy John S.
He and Bear have become buddies and I fear John will win Bear away form
me, as he seems to always have a pocket full of Ritz peanut butter
crackers with him :~^ (

Nice pics Op,

Thanks for sharing,
JT

I hope to post some more pics after Wed., Sat., and Sun. Then there is
Labor Day, which should be a very good time, as I plan to do some campin'
and fishin' on Upper Creek. Will likely go in the Greentown Trail, camp with
some decent folk, and fish up to Upper Creek Falls over several dayz. Then
comes the weekend of Oct. 3, which is an annual event for the folks of Camp
Catch a Buzz. Haven't been with this group in almost 15 years. It's gonna be
interesting, being sober and all that these dayz :~^ )

They will drink and catch all sorts of other buzzes, while I catch wild ass
trout!

Thank you for sharin', JT!

Op

Old August 23rd, 2009, 03:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Upper Creek!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version