The Sport of Carp Fishing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 20th, 2006, 03:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,alt.fishing

Default The Sport of Carp Fishing

what are you guys talking about??? The original post was about carp, wasn't?

Also, I am MSC already, did you guys even start a college?

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, but you are posting about carp in the newsgroup
rec.outdoors.fishing.BASS
That is what is known as off topic cross posting.
greg wrote:
what is the topic of this thread? carp, isn't?

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
wrote in message
"greg" wrote, "I simply cant believe how ignorant you are"

I feel the same way about offtopic cross posters. Please try not to
cross post to other groups. Some groups have charters, FAQ and
posting guidelines, please try to observe them.

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:59:11 -0500, "greg" sent
into the ether:

I simply cant believe how ignorant you are. If you were just a bit
smarter,
you would understand that carp days are coming and coming quickly to
the
States. You are simply so completely blinded with whatever all those
colorful fishing magazines tell you that you would not even consider
anything but bass fishing. Bass fishing is a lot of fun, but hey,
open
your
eyes!

I bet if someone in the USA starts up CarpMaster and put some money
into
marketing (and this will happen very soon) you will be the first one
switch

"E." wrote in message

Down here the protocol is to cut their stinking heads off then let
them
go.
There's no denying carp are a good fighting fish, but they are a
destructive pest. Anyone releasing a carp deserves to have all
their
gear
confiscated, and face court.

That *would* be a fun catch on 6lb line. Most spots i go to the
carp
are
70-100cm+. Killing them is a civic duty.

Yes, if it was spent on rotenone to kill them.
E.

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and
Fish!!!