Fishing & Hunting - Commentary

Old August 9th, 2004, 04:27 AM
Craig

Default Fishing & Hunting - Commentary

Actually Ronnie, I had to register for one party or the other. Since I was
voting for the democrat that year, I became a democrat. But I vote for whom
I feel best represents my point of view, sometimes that democrat and
sometimes republican. But this election I will be voting democrat. Not
that I think Kerry is all that, but Bush has to go! If John McCain was
running, I would vote for him for sure!

--
Craig Baugher
Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

Old August 9th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Calif Bill

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
snipAs to his opinion, it is much closer to the founders of this
country than yours. "----Which opinion of mine? I'd like to know

snipThey put the 2nd amendment in the Constitution so
people had the ability to overthrow the government of this country, if
government became dictatorial and out of control. Maybe you ought to go
take a couple ov civics and history courses, as well as take an
introspective look and your own actions.

An introspective look at my own actions? What actions might they be

Bill?
And who are you to assume I have not taken civics or history courses?

The actions of trashing someone's opinion that you do not like as a person.
Maybe your Civics/ history class was not very complete. But I am from the
50's and we seem to have less political correctness, and more learning.

Ahh the hell with it I'm going fishing. If I offended you or Rodney I
apologize. I forgot, this is not a place for a sense of humor. I'll save
that for The NWC. Hope to see you both there so we can just fish.

Best Regards,

The NWC is always in a place that is expensive to fly to from the West
Coast. The Okeechobee was a big enticement for me, but the timing was
wrong. Southwest Air had 200 RT fare for Orlando. Also the fall tourneys
are out as I am going to be in Italy.
Bill

Old August 9th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Calif Bill

First, do not post in Html. Bad mojo. As to the Johnies, I and I thnk most
other people in this country dislike them as well as George. To bad we have
a "None of the Above" on the ballot, and have another election, with
different people.

"E. Carl Speros" wrote in message
You are the man. & You are preaching to the choir. I'm somewhat
handicapped so that I can walk, but not very far. (asthma & now
arthritis. I loved squirrrel huting because you can sit & wait on them,
but I always had that twinge of regret at killing them. I went for deer
once & sat with my 35 Remington teling the deer not to show up. They
must have heard me because none showed up. (LOL) I love shooting, (I am
a Civil War buff & reenactor & member of the NSSA skirmishers from the
fighting 69th N. Y. & attend national skirmisjes (black powder CW unit
musket etc. competitions, but it's catch & relrase fishing & I'll never
again kill ananimal for my ego's sake. If I needed to hunt to live, I'd
do so & regret it each time I did so. Sorry if that makes me a wimp, but
I don't measure my manhood by how many innocent creatures I kill. (like
Ted Nugent & Charleton Heston for instance.) I once was a member of the
NRA, but when they came out against taking teflon bullets (whose only
purpose was penetrating police body armor) off the market I sent them a
nasty letter & go the hell out of NRA. Go Johnnies Go (Kerry & Edwards)

Old December 7th, 2004, 12:02 PM

http://www.ardice.com/Science/Biolog...ican_Wild_Dog/