report on PETA

Old August 20th, 2004, 12:37 PM
alwaysfishking

Default report on PETA

Hell I'm gonna set the hooks extra hard today, I might even learn how to
cook a crappie or two tomorrow.

"Marty" wrote in message

"bill a" wrote in message
m...
ran across this item, in case you haven't seen it.

bill
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/artic...fm?article=156

I am not a PETA defender. While I condemn their tactics, I agree with many
of their goals. But that's neither here nor there; the web site above has

an
ax to grind, as it's sponsored by elements of the food industry. So, what
they say must be taken with a grain of salt, just as PETA's must, also.

Old August 20th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Budd Cochran

Better yet: ask them if they eat Jell-O ... it's made from cooked down
cartilage.

VBG

"Animals, the world's best source of meat."

Budd

"SimRacer" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Christopher P. Cericola" wrote in message
roups.com...

"bill a" wrote in message
m...
ran across this item, in case you haven't seen it.

PETA makes me sick. I got into an argument with one when my wife(at a
concert) innocently told them, "My husband loves animals..he's a

fisherman."
Of course, I had to completely put this PETA-bitch in her place as I

asked
her if she drove a car..does it run on gas? Does your house run on gas?

Do
you use anything made of plastic? Do you live on property that once
contained animals, etc, etc. All in all, I doubt I made a difference in

her
life but maybe she'll think about her hypocricy.

I personally love the deer in the headlights look I get when I remind such
goodie two shoes that their vegetarian diet is also made up of living
organisms that were also surely treated with pesticide of some sort to

kill
all the bugs on them prior to harvesting.

So I agree, most of them are snooty acting hypocrites.

Old August 20th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Christopher P. Cericola

"Budd Cochran" wrote in message
Better yet: ask them if they eat Jell-O ... it's made from cooked down
cartilage.

Most I know, don't. Or if they do, it's from a vegan alternative.

Christopher

Old August 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
E. Carl Speros

Old August 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
E. Carl Speros

Old August 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
E. Carl Speros

Default report on PETA Catch & release Bassmen anti Peta??

Old August 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
E. Carl Speros