My new rig is ordered!!!

Old February 3rd, 2006, 04:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default My new rig is ordered!!!

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
nk.net...
That sounds way cool Steve !
Blow the horn and floor it !

As soon as the break-in period is over, you bet!!!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 3rd, 2006, 04:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Charles B. Summers" charles wrote in message
Awesome! Can't wait to take another "white knuckle" test drive with you
Steve!

Congrats!

Thanks Charles. Heck, I'll even let you drive it if you want. AND, I've
been told that this boat will turn even better than the Cobra!

Old February 3rd, 2006, 04:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
Well, it has happened!!!

I'm getting the FastCat C20. After talking with a couple other boat
manufacturers, as well as other FastCat owners, I've decided to take the
next step and get one of the little rascals.

Oh, man. I'm gonna have to come up that way now to try and talk you into
a ride. I looked at that boat when I was looking for a new boat.

You won't have to talk me into it at all. Come on up and give it a drive,
you're more than welcome and it's part of what I'll be doing now. From all
reports that I've heard, both directly and indirectly, it's an awesome boat.
I've been told that it's dry riding and capable of 70 mph in 3 footers! I
can't wait to try that.

Old February 3rd, 2006, 05:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
nk.net...
That sounds way cool Steve !
Blow the horn and floor it !

As soon as the break-in period is over, you bet!!!

Breakin period? You mean you aren't putting an E-Tec HO on it?

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old February 3rd, 2006, 06:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Hopefully this one has a "Holy ****" roll cage!

Hope it has those "Holy ****" bars !!!!!!

Old February 3rd, 2006, 12:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
nk.net...
That sounds way cool Steve !
Blow the horn and floor it !

As soon as the break-in period is over, you bet!!!

Breakin period? You mean you aren't putting an E-Tec HO on it?

Nope, I've been running Mercury for years and I kind of figure "If it ain't
broke, don't fix it." Now if Evinrude would like to sponsor the show......

Old February 3rd, 2006, 12:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Hope it has those "Holy ****" bars !!!!!!

Oh yeah, it has those too!

Old February 3rd, 2006, 12:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Charles B. Summers" charles wrote in message
. ..
Corner better than the Cobra??? No way! And if so... I don't know if I'm
really wanting to find out!

Think about it Charles. This boat has a 102 inch beam and two keels to
carve the water, I think it'll corner like a demon!