Where's Everyone From ?

Old October 24th, 2003, 12:25 AM
Illinois Fisherman

Default Where's Everyone From ?

You shure your from where?

"Chris S" wrote in message
Bolingbrook,Ill

Chris

"Josh" wrote in message
Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with

the
group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here

that
don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.

Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From

the
southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old October 24th, 2003, 12:55 AM
LKMEYER

LKmeyer Akron, Ohio
Old October 24th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Ken Fortenberry

In order:

E. St. Louis, Illinois - 18 yrs.
Guntersville, Alabama - 5 yrs.
Urbana, Illinois - ever since ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old October 24th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Bob La Londe

Yuma, Az

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

Old October 24th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton

He's a fanatic !!!

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com
"Brad Coovert" wrote in message
Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!

Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldb...ponsorPage.htm

Old October 24th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton

1st. - Savannah, Ga.
2nd - Miami, Fl.
3rd - Royal Oak, MI. (Been here for what seems to be forever)
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Josh" wrote in message
Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up

with the
group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people

here that I
don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.

Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy.

From the

Old October 24th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:37:12 -0500, "Josh"
sent into the ether:

Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

Well, I am in New Berlin, WI right now. It's a suburb of Milwaukee.

However, next month I will move near Steve in Northern WI. Merrill,
WI, to be specific. About 40 minutes from Steve. I think it is just
north of the Arctic circle :} I was just hired to do safety and HR
for a company in Merrill.

So, for all you that thought I was in early retirement, I am back in
the workforce :}

At least I know I can make the NW Classic next year and still sleep in
my own bed :}
danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply
Old October 24th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton

Congratulations Dan !
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:37:12 -0500, "Josh"
sent into the ether:

Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up

with the
group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people

here that I
don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.

Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy.

From the