trebles

Old April 8th, 2006, 01:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default trebles

Is there a source to buy excalibur rotating hooks in quantity.
Presently I'm buying them in a 4 pack.. Comparable hooks also
considered. I replace hooks on my rapala lures.Thanks kindly

Old April 9th, 2006, 05:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

You can buy from the manufacturer in packs of 12 or 20, but at a higher unit
price in all likelihood. Northern Bass Supply has 12-packs.Otherwise, try a
search. Places like Stamina and Barlow's don't seem to have them.

http://www.nbswebstore.com/cgi-bin/w...1 695861_5492

http://www.lurenet.com/catalog.aspx?...tingTrebleHook

oups.com...

Old April 10th, 2006, 02:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"fishtale" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a source to buy excalibur rotating hooks in quantity.
Presently I'm buying them in a 4 pack.. Comparable hooks also
considered. I replace hooks on my rapala lures.Thanks kindly

Bass Pro has them in 12 packs.

--
Bob La Londe - Webmaster
www.YumaBassMan.com

Tornament Director
www.YumaProAm.com

Old April 10th, 2006, 02:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Fishtale,

Just my opinion (though the Excalibur hooks are really good), I have had
great success with Triple Grip (Black Nickel, Ultra Point) hooks.

Good luck,

Chris

Old April 12th, 2006, 01:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

fishtale wrote:

I'm going to put in on my list to look for when I next go to Bass Pro.
Thanks to all

Careful. They aren't so easy on BS returns as Walmart.
Old April 12th, 2006, 02:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

So I'm not the only one that noticed !

--
Dave Norton
"Dan Krueger" wrote in message