Sea Bait

Old December 16th, 2003, 01:16 AM
CapStick

Default Sea Bait

"SEAANGLING" wrote in message
Also
Is it Chicken Liver
Lambs Liver
Pigs Liver
????????

Chicken works well for bass.

Would that be KFC.

Liver ! You are having me on.

---

Old December 16th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Gray

It works well in Course fishing for Wels and Pike so why shouldn't it for
sea fish

Also you can harden it up one side by searing it in a frypan for better
stay-on-hook properties

--
Regards
Gray

http://www.madcaravanner.co.uk

Old December 16th, 2003, 07:43 PM
SEAANGLING

Would that be KFC.

KFC works fine but ASDA Smart Price is much cheaper and just as effective, give
it a try, cheers, Norman.
Old December 16th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Mike

No joke, Capstick. Raw liver. Try it.
I use it like lug on a size 1 hook with a small piece of fish/squid too for
whiting and flatties in the north west and North Wales. I don't think it's
just the fish/squid they're going for. The liver oozes blood.
It costs 92p for a 0.37kg pack of pigs liver in the supermarket. I think
we've also had lambs liver.
Just try it.
Mike

"CapStick" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
We use liver. It stays on the hook and catches fish.
Similar colour to lugworm and leaves a juicy scent trail in the water.

Also
cheaper than lug.
Mike

I would be interested to know, what type of fish you catch whilst using
liver for Bait.

Also
Is it Chicken Liver
Lambs Liver
Pigs Liver
????????

Or are you pulling my Leg.

---

Old December 17th, 2003, 01:00 AM
CapStick

"Mike" wrote in message
No joke, Capstick. Raw liver. Try it.
I use it like lug on a size 1 hook with a small piece of fish/squid too

for
whiting and flatties in the north west and North Wales. I don't think it's
just the fish/squid they're going for. The liver oozes blood.
It costs 92p for a 0.37kg pack of pigs liver in the supermarket. I think
we've also had lambs liver.
Just try it.
Mike

On the basis that everything should be tried at least once.

That and the fact that i myself eat a lot of liver.

I have always got some in the freezer.

It looks like on my next Expedition its........

Liver and Mussel Cocktails anyone.

BTW our local butcher "Pooleys" sells Chicken livers at 52p a pot.

---

Old December 20th, 2003, 10:27 PM
Michael O'shea

Or are you pulling my Leg.