Fishing Tackle

Old August 25th, 2006, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
[email protected]

Default Fishing Tackle

Ive come across this auction site that allows you to buy, sell, trade,
list items in a classifieds section and even run your own store fronts
without the ususl costs associated with auctions.
Its a UK auction site thats just launched.
Its ideal for buying and selling fishing gear and it will save you
money as well

www.myauctionroom.co.uk

Old August 30th, 2006, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Ian Hooksem

you came across it? so thats why you cross posted to loads of other groups?

fair play - every one needs a break, and eBay need the competition. But why
not be honest, and say its a new auction site, (with 4 fishing items up for
sale at the time of this post). you might get more respect that way, rather
then the abuse you were given in other uk.rec.groups.

Regards, Ian

I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer,
tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels (Frank Sinatra)

ups.com...