Stolen Charlton Reels

Old April 11th, 2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
[email protected]

Default Stolen Charlton Reels

For the past nine years we have fished in the beautiful ocean in Costa
Rica, from Golfito to Carillo and on the east coast as well. We were
very sad when on February 12th our hotel room in the Quepos Costa Rica
area was burglarized. The thief stole almost $20,000 worth of fishing
and audio equipment including multiple fly rods, IGFA certified
digital scale, etc. We realize that we have virtually no hope of
finding most of the equipment. However we had 4 highly specialized
Charlton Signature Series Big Game reels that were engraved with our
signatures on the drag plate. For the reels and spare spools, we are
offering a reward for any of our reels returned in the same condition
as they were when they were taken.

Stolen: 2 Charlton 8550c Reels with the signatu Shya
1 Charlton 8600b Reel with the signatu Shya
1 Charlton 8550c Reel with the signatu Ariel
1 Charlton 8550c Spare Spool

We are offering $1000 each for the return of each reel and $300 for
the spare spool if returned with the 8550c. No questions asked.

In Costa Rica, contact Andy Nowaki at 506-777-1871 to arrange for
transfer of reels for the reward.

In the United States, contact Ariel and Shya Kane directly in New
Jersey at:
908-479-6034 or via email:

We are hopeful someone will come forward and exchange our reels for
the "No Questions Asked" reward.
Sincerely,
Ariel and Shya Kane