Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

Old December 27th, 2007, 09:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Default Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

Joe McIntosh wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message
' who appreciates euphony'
Damm Jeff you don"t even like my Yani concert tape !
think I have been lucky enough to fish in 13.7 % of the places and my squaw
won"t let me return to New Zealand as I would stay.
You guys cannot even enjoy a picture book ???
Joe the elder

yani-phony ain't a sweet sound to my ears. ...but, if you'd go to NZ
and let me tag along I'd suffer his muzak happily. best of the new year
to you joe. and, btw, are you up for another trip to penns?

jeff
Old December 27th, 2007, 09:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Joe McIntosh wrote:

"jeff" wrote:
' who appreciates euphony'
Damm Jeff you don"t even like my Yani concert tape !
think I have been lucky enough to fish in 13.7 % of the places and my
squaw won"t let me return to New Zealand as I would stay.
You guys cannot even enjoy a picture book ???

Why don't you keep that racist language to yourself, it's
not appreciated here.

wrong...again.

jeff
Old December 27th, 2007, 09:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:14:32 -0800 (PST), Mike
wrote:

On Dec 27, 5:17 pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
Verbosity snipped

Hate to tell you, but Joe ain't an Indian. I have no trouble with the
word, but some people do. Leave it at that.

No you donīt, you think itīs clever and witty.Instead of the rank
foolishness it actually is. Even if it were true, which I doubt, as
I recall the gentleman referring to an Indian heritage in the past, it
makes no difference, as he quite obviously did not use the word in
order to start a race riot on here. Mr.Fortenberry of course wished
to do precisely that, as he is just as much a fool as you are.

Fortunately, there is no reason for anybody to give any more credence
to your bull****, than to his. Much less take your advice to "leave
it at that". You donīt have the final word on anything at all.
Indeed, just about all the others are also totally superfluous.

MC

If you will check, you are the one that started all this. You could
have simply ignored Ken's PC coment. But, you saw a chance to stick
it to Ken and you took it. Sad, really, that a grown man who doesn't
fly fish anymore should be on this ng spouting his normal bull****.

Take your pills, Wolfgang, Jr., and you will feel better.

Joe is not an Indian. He may have, as I do, a small portion of native
blood in him (mine is 1/8 Abnaki), but certainly not enough to call
himself an Indian. I asked him once if he was an Indian and he
replied that there was a Chief named McIntosh, so he must be related.

LaCourse

Old December 27th, 2007, 09:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:01:30 -0600, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

Joe has made a number of more or less vague allusions to a Native American
heritage here but, to the best of my recollection, has never explicitly
confirmed nor denied this. You know something we don't?

Yes.

Mikey Jr.

Davey

So, do you think of stupidity as just a hobby.....or do you consider
yourself a professional?

Wolfgang
let's see how long the dumbass wants to play.

Old December 27th, 2007, 09:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

BOn Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:34:54 -0800 (PST), Mike
wrote:

On Dec 27, 5:17 pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
Verbosity snipped

Hate to tell you, but Joe ain't an Indian. I have no trouble with the
word, but some people do. Leave it at that.

QUOTE
Indian Joe replies--thanks Gary i have read the article and decided not to

go to that lodge.. My indian ancestory would not allow me to make
use of
the 10,000 bottle wine cellar and the cost per week at that lodge is
more
than my squaw and I plan to spend in 30 days riding around the New
Zealand country side and dipping in a few dry flies. However if Clark
works
at that lodge, we might be talked into stopping in for a cool one.
Now all I have to do is hit the right button to send this thing--
usually
IT deletes what i have typed.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o... 64ed654e550e

UNQUOTE

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha. Joe has claimed that for years. If he has any
Indian blood in him, it is so minute to be of no significance. He can
claim he's Indian all he want, of course, but he ain't an Indian,
Wolfy, Jr.

LaCourse

Old December 27th, 2007, 09:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

news
wrote:

[...]

Ah! So, tell us o wise one, just how much is
enough......3/16?.....7/32?.....9/64?

I asked him once if he was an Indian and he
replied that there was a Chief named McIntosh, so he must be related.

He must be related because you asked him a question (allegedly) and there
was a chief named McIntosh?

Hm......

Then it must follow that you are an idiot because there was a dog named
Spot.

Wolfgang
who knows better than to ask just who was related to what or whom.

Old December 27th, 2007, 09:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:16:07 -0800 (PST), Mike
wrote:

There is very little point in posting
anything much if the only return is brickbats from the same idiots.

Yourself included, of course.

Then why do you continue to haunt this ng? You post nothing that we
couldn't find by googling, you never post a trip report, you never go
fishing, nor do you take trips to exotic fishing locations oka obscene
consumerism. Your post are verbose, boring, and pompous. You are
here simply to complain about Fortenberry, me, and anyone else that
disagrees with you.

You are sick, Mike. Get help.

Old December 27th, 2007, 09:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Russell D.

Wolfgang wrote:

Then it must follow that you are an idiot because there was a dog named
Spot.

Run, Spot, run. See Spot run.

Man, I loved those books.

Russell

Who remembers the kid's names?
Old December 27th, 2007, 09:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote:

[...]

So, just how much "Indian blood" does one require to be of significance?

He can
claim he's Indian all he want, of course, but he ain't an Indian,

And you know this......because? Is it some specialized knowledge only you
and few others are privy to? Is it the result of the education whose
results you so often treat us to?

Wolfy, Jr.

LaCourse

Dimwit.

Wolfgang

Old December 27th, 2007, 09:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Russell D." wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:

Then it must follow that you are an idiot because there was a dog named
Spot.

Run, Spot, run. See Spot run.

Man, I loved those books.

Russell

Who remembers the kid's names?

Dick and Jane, I believe. They were Spot's offspring, right?

Op