sept 9 - 17

Old August 12th, 2005, 09:27 AM
asadi

Default sept 9 - 17

Okay, what am I doing...well fishing, but where am I going.......I need
details!

john

Old August 12th, 2005, 01:52 PM
William Claspy

On 8/12/05 4:27 AM, in article ,
"asadi" wrote:

Okay, what am I doing...well fishing, but where am I going.......I need
details!

See now, that's what I like about retired guys :-)

If'n you head nort' on the 9th, your plan is to find your way towards the
western half (one supposes) of Michigan's upper peninsula, where you'll meet
some subset of ROFFians containing some mixture of Wolfgang, George,
Joel(?), and Wayne K. Where that meeting will take place is up to them, as
I will be joining the fray later. You will fish some portion of the dozens
of rivers in that haunting spit of land for a week or ten days, then drive
home to your kin in the southwestern quadrant of the Buckeye State.

At some point during the second half of that time period, you will, barring
disaster, see my smiling face. If the lot of you were to make your way east
to the Fox by that point of the week, all the better.

Pack your woolies. :-)

Don't know what other details there might be, but that's what I've got on my
radar.

Bill

Old August 12th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Bob La Londe

"asadi" wrote in message
. ..
Okay, what am I doing...well fishing, but where am I going.......I need
details!

john

Drift boating the Colorado River near Lee's Ferry for big rainbows?

--
Bob La Londe

Win a Tackle Pack
Jig Fishing - Tips and Techniques Contest
Courtesy of Siebler Custom Baits
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old August 12th, 2005, 09:30 PM
George Cleveland

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:52:20 -0400, William Claspy
wrote:

On 8/12/05 4:27 AM, in article ,
"asadi" wrote:

[...]

I work the two weekends bracketing the Event but I have three days
off in mid-week. In reality I can probably swing a trip up
Wednesday/overnight/return home Thursday evening. There is a chance
that Jacci may be able to make it too, all depending on her work
schedule.

g.c.

Who should be getting his fifth week of vacation next October (2006)
and who plans to use it to visit/fish the southern Appalachians
(unless Jeff tries to force him to eat grits this coming September).
Old August 12th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Wolfgang

"George Cleveland" wrote in message

I work the two weekends bracketing the Event but I have three days
off in mid-week. In reality I can probably swing a trip up
Wednesday/overnight/return home Thursday evening. There is a chance
that Jacci may be able to make it too, all depending on her work
schedule.

g.c.

Who should be getting his fifth week of vacation next October (2006)
and who plans to use it to visit/fish the southern Appalachians
(unless Jeff tries to force him to eat grits this coming September).

Unfortunately, the inexplicably erotic spectacle of watching Mr. Miller try
to force feed you grits while you reciprocate with an olive pasty will have
to wait for another time. We have been informed that the scheduled return
of the salacious solicitor has been cancelled due to compelling family and
work commitments........yeah, some people just don't understand priorities.
Whattya gonna do, ainna?

The GOOD news is that the fearless (and not a little feckless) former
firefighter from the justly famed Buckeye state will be making his own
second appearance in da Yoop (some people are just slow learners) this fall,
and I got a shiny new nickel says we can make him eat a worm!

Wolfgang
when johnny comes marchin' home again, hurrah! hurrah!

Old August 12th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Wolfgang

"asadi" wrote in message
. ..
Okay, what am I doing...well fishing, but where am I going.......I need
details!

john

I've got home and cell phone numbers for you. What's a good time to call?

Wolfgang

Old August 13th, 2005, 01:57 PM
asadi

"Wolfgang"
I've got home and cell phone numbers for you. What's a good time to call?

Wolfgang

Well, it's not like I'm working.....Actually, the cell phone is on the fritz
so all I have is voice mail there...first thing in the a.m. is a good time
to call the home phone or later at night )8-9 or so)..

I'm looking forward to this. Is this one of those traveling things or are
we going to set up a base camp? Although I've got the trailer up for sale
I've had no takers yet, I might have to wait until spring to sell it but I
wouldn't mind bringing it up....I'm assuming trout.

john

Old August 13th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Thomas Littleton

"asadi" wrote in message
. ..
Okay, what am I doing...well fishing, but where am I going.......I need
details!

john

You could be coming to Penn's for a long overdue visit.......
Tom