Is this a Smallmouth bass?

Old July 13th, 2007, 08:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
QUAKEnSHAKE

Default Is this a Smallmouth bass?

Not sure if this a a SMB? I never really caugh them. He likes minnows.

Old July 13th, 2007, 08:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Donny Nelms

if i'm not mistaken it look slike a Rock Bass or Red Eye as there sometimes
called around here. Am i right?

--

Donny Nelms

Union Electricians Do "IT" Without Shorts!

Old July 14th, 2007, 12:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
Not sure if this a a SMB? I never really caugh them. He likes minnows.

I believe that it's either a rock bass or a warmouth. The largest
smallmouth ever caught was 11 pounds, some ounces caught on Dale Hollow
Reservoir.

I've caught some with red eyes, some without. But here's a smallie I caught
not too long ago.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BabySmallie.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	351
Old July 14th, 2007, 02:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Fishking" wrote in message
rock bass, they don't get very big. I use to catch them occasionaly
fishing on the delaware river

About the largest rock bass I've ever caught was around 11-12 inches. Their
attitude and propensity to hit lures as long as they are is amazing.

Old July 15th, 2007, 01:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
asadi

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Fishking" wrote in message
rock bass, they don't get very big. I use to catch them occasionaly
fishing on the delaware river

About the largest rock bass I've ever caught was around 11-12 inches.
Their attitude and propensity to hit lures as long as they are is amazing.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

ounce for ounce....terrific fighters!

They are common in rivers around here and in the spring when they are on the
nest it's a hoot!

john

Old July 15th, 2007, 01:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:26:23 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
Not sure if this a a SMB? I never really caugh them. He likes minnows.

I believe that it's either a rock bass or a warmouth. The largest
smallmouth ever caught was 11 pounds, some ounces caught on Dale Hollow
Reservoir.

I've caught some with red eyes, some without. But here's a smallie I caught
not too long ago.

By golly, I think that's one of those HUGH brookies you always
catch.Man if you ate that you sure could sleep good! Fry it up with
some enormous hunks of spam, spammer!
Old July 15th, 2007, 01:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message SNIP

By golly, I think that's one of those HUGH brookies you always
catch.Man if you ate that you sure could sleep good! Fry it up with
some enormous hunks of spam, spammer!

By golly, you must be even more stupid than your name implies. THESE are
some of the HUGE brookies I've caught, not "HUGH" brookies. And, anyone
with at least half a brain knows the difference between a smallmouth and a
brookie, so that belies your statement that you think.

And I sleep just fine, it bothers me though that you're thinking about me in
bed! Still can't find a woman and thinking about going over to the other
side?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com