MTC Picks

Old April 20th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Chris Rennert

Default MTC Picks

Is it close enough to the MTC to post our picks????
Old April 20th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Bass_Mr.

Warren has picked Charles.
Charles has picked Charles.
Looks like Charles is a favorite.
"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
news
Sure is!

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
.. .
Is it close enough to the MTC to post our picks????

Old April 20th, 2005, 04:23 PM
go-bassn

You really should call me Charles, I'm at my office all day...

Unless of course you don't wanna win...

Warren

Old April 20th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Heavy

Sure Chris, who are you picking??????

Old April 20th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Charles B. Summers

You've got Ronnie at third place? Wow... I've got him on top of my list.

Chris Rennert wrote:
Is it close enough to the MTC to post our picks????

1. Charles (Hard to beat the home field advantage) Joe H.????
2. Steve Huber (Go Wisconsin)
3. Ronnie
4. Jerry / Heavy / Randy (Horney toad battle)

Old April 20th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Thundercat

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:14:38 -0500, Chris Rennert
wrote:

Is it close enough to the MTC to post our picks????

1: Ronnie
2: Joe & The ODF
3: BassPro Summers

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.
Old April 21st, 2005, 12:03 AM
Chris S

Always like being the underdog
--
Chris S

Replace com with net to email

Old April 21st, 2005, 05:19 AM
Joe Haubenreich

2nd place, eh... well, stranger things have happened, I reckon. If the "bass
take pity on has-been" pattern is running hot, I may have a chance of
weighing in something. I'm about as unready for this event as I've ever been
for anything.

The ODF, however, is up to her usual condition, with a full complement of
survival equipment aboard: two new bailing buckets, tow rope, fire
extinguisher, emergency flairs, whistle, air horn, duct tape (2 rolls),
bailing wire, chewing gum, glue, burn ointment.... all the essentials for a
fun day on the water.

A couple of tackle tips, for those of you who have never seen Center Hill in
post-spawn: bring some barrel swivels, 1/0 straight shank, light wire hooks,
and some straight-tail, 10-inch floating worms, both pink as well as white
ones. Also, customers report that our Citrus Shad pattern is wracking up
impressive tournament results on Center Hill. 1/2-ounce or better gets the
bait down where it needs to be.

Joe
_______