Holy S****** You guys have a Spam Problem or what..??

Old October 4th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Good To Go Good To Go is offline
Junior Member

Default Holy S****** You guys have a Spam Problem or what..??

Wow... Just getting back into fishing after 20+ years. Me and the honey looking for info.

But your spam..?!! Dang, must be 30 + threads. Is that usual??

Looking forward to learning more than zero (only way to go is up and smarter.. )
Old October 4th, 2008, 01:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

Good To Go wrote:
Wow... Just getting back into fishing after 20+ years. Me and the
honey looking for info.

But your spam..?!! Dang, must be 30 + threads. Is that usual??

It is unusual,, blew my mind this morning,, oh we get one or two every
day or so

Fishing is still fishing after 20 years, the things you did back then
will still catch fish, but there have been many things added that can
increase the numbers of fish you catch, there are also rod and reel
improvements that are awesome, new lures and of course new rigging
methods and techniques

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old October 5th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Good To Go Good To Go is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney Long View Post
Good To Go wrote:
Wow... Just getting back into fishing after 20+ years. Me and the
honey looking for info.

But your spam..?!! Dang, must be 30 + threads. Is that usual??

It is unusual,, blew my mind this morning,, oh we get one or two every
day or so

Fishing is still fishing after 20 years, the things you did back then
will still catch fish, but there have been many things added that can
increase the numbers of fish you catch, there are also rod and reel
improvements that are awesome, new lures and of course new rigging
methods and techniques

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
See lure video you won't believe
http://ezknot.com
No doubt you speak the truth.. but it's been a weird feeling for both of us, even walking into a store. The stuff all looks familiar, but we're having a heck of a time figuring out what to do with it all..

Installing the new finder today.. Figure we could use a little help
Old October 5th, 2008, 05:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Tom G

"Good To Go" wrote in message

Wow... Just getting back into fishing after 20+ years. Me and the
honey looking for info.

But your spam..?!! Dang, must be 30 + threads. Is that usual??

Looking forward to learning more than zero (only way to go is up and
smarter.. )

--
Good To Go

Spam seems to be akin to a school of baitfish passsing by. Leaves and then
swoops back in again. But to speak of fishing, I finally bought myself one
of the those pretty red Abu Garcia baitcasting reels that I've drooled over
ever since I was a kid. A little old fashioned compared to the new smaller
ones with the thumb releases but it works nice and looks real good on the
new red pole I bought for it. Besides I was just looking for something to
throw out a minnow for the local Flathead cats. Gives me something to look
at and admire while waiting for a bite.

Tom.

Old October 5th, 2008, 06:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

Good To Go wrote:

No doubt you speak the truth.. but it's been a weird feeling for both
of us, even walking into a store. The stuff all looks familiar, but
we're having a heck of a time figuring out what to do with it all..

Installing the new finder today.. Figure we could use a little help

What kind of fish are you going after, and where do you live ?