Pushing tide

Old June 12th, 2007, 09:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ignoblis

Default Pushing tide

This is one of my favourite fishing spots called De Mond, very near Cape
Augulas, the southern-most point of the African continent. An estuary
opening on a massive stretch of beach. These pics are taken just inside the
mouth where we sight fish for spotted grunter on the pushing tide in crystal
clear water. Kind of like our version of flats bonefishing.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	De Mond.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	306  Click image for larger version

Name:	De Mond c.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	307  Click image for larger version

Name:	De Mond b.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	308  Click image for larger version

Name:	De Mond a.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	309
Old June 12th, 2007, 12:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Ignoblis wrote:
This is one of my favourite fishing spots called De Mond, very near Cape
Augulas, the southern-most point of the African continent. An estuary
opening on a massive stretch of beach. These pics are taken just inside the
mouth where we sight fish for spotted grunter on the pushing tide in crystal
clear water. Kind of like our version of flats bonefishing.

interesting photos...please keep posting. most of us are unlikely ever
to visit or fish in your area of the world, but your photos provide an
enjoyable peek. thanks...

jeff

Old June 22nd, 2007, 11:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Cliff

I like your pole holders! Those are slick...

--
Fishing with Cliff
The New Fishing Show in Town

Old June 26th, 2007, 12:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ignoblis

Home made with PVC pipe and aluminium angle. They work a treat. The shop
ones are'nt long enough for deeper water.

. 97.136...