Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Old July 30th, 2010, 12:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 06:17:22 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Tom Littleton wrote:
wrote:
go easy, Rick. My point to Kennie-boy is that he says things here that he
wouldn't in person. I'll stand by that.

That's a somewhat different point than that whole ****loads
of teeth thing you were woofing about, isn't it ? You must be
a sniveling, cowardly, pathetic excuse of a man to issue threats
of violence on Usenet. I'll stand by that.

Whoa, now wait a sec...I seem to remember you and Stevie Applescreed threatening
to get medieval on each other's asses...now, granted, I sorta figured what that
REALLY meant was that y'all would dress up as Mary or some other queen and see
who could eat a whole mutton in the least time, but still and all...

HTH,
Old July 30th, 2010, 01:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:33:56 -0400, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

go easy, Rick. My point to Kennie-boy is that he says things here that he
wouldn't in person. I'll stand by that.

Um, well, that's sort of like saying, "That water is wet"...I mean, if he ran
his mouth in public like he does here, he'd have been in a body bag with a golf
club so far up his ass he could, if he were still alive, taste turf about 30
years ago...but I don't see why that matters...

Oh, and you think you know tough guys........? We can swap notes, one of
these days, my friend.

Oh, yeah? My notes could beat your notes like a rented red-headed stepmule...

Oh, and they ain't pretty, but they ARE still all my original
teethg

Wow, both of them? I must say, that IS impressive at your age...

HTH,
....ya know how ya know the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas? If it had been
invented anywhere else, it'd be called a teethbrush...

Tom

Old July 30th, 2010, 05:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

wrote

I'm leaving for Alaska on Tuesday -- floating the Kisaralik with Willi
and Bruiser -- big rainbows on mice, sculpins, leeches and eggs --
lots of char and grayling --

Brown bears
all over the freaking river.

I hope you guys have the racism thing all worked out when I get back.

i hope you guys have a great trip, and i trust that your encounters with
bears will be far less annoying than the racism thing.

yfitons
wayno

Apropos of nothing, my girlfriend saw and photographed a wolverine on
the west side of the Tetons a few days ago, which I think is pretty
far out.

Old July 30th, 2010, 06:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 29-Jul-2010, " wrote:

I'm leaving for Alaska on Tuesday -- floating the Kisaralik with Willi
and Bruiser -- big rainbows on mice, sculpins, leeches and eggs --
lots of char and grayling -- possibly kings and silvers and chums and
sockeye and even pinks -- and even a few pike on the lower stretch. A
couple of class III rapids and two waterfalls to portage. Brown bears
all over the freaking river.

I hope you guys have the racism thing all worked out when I get back.

Apropos of nothing, my girlfriend saw and photographed a wolverine on
the west side of the Tetons a few days ago, which I think is pretty
far out.

Steve

Have a good time- sounds great
and tight lines

Fred
Old July 30th, 2010, 07:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Fred wrote:
Ever since I have been on ROFF there is a heavy undertone of nasty ****!
I do not believe that I am in any way the cause of that
although at time I have been caught up in it
If you look at the posts from some of the more active posters and people you
will find , and unbelevably so
an underlying sarcastic, baseless and classless attitude.
Where does this come from???

It has been intimated that many of the early and regular members left for
some of the aforementioned reasons

We are all here for mainly one reason or 2 - our love of the outdoors and
fly fishing
I guess that that alone - is not enough ???

That's all right. These things gotta happen every five years or so,
ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since
the last one. You know, you gotta stop them at the beginning. Like
they should have stopped Hitler at Munich, they should never let
him get away with that, they was just asking for trouble.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

rw wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
You're misremembering. Stevie told a fantasy tale and I
set the story straight.

You ran off like a little girl, not to be seen again at the Henry's Fork
Clave. Just setting the story straight.

You're a liar and a putz, but that's old news. The point is I
have never issued threats of physical violence from the keyboard.
Never.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old July 30th, 2010, 10:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:10:53 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:
wrote:
go easy, Rick. My point to Kennie-boy is that he says things here that he
wouldn't in person. I'll stand by that.

That's a somewhat different point than that whole ****loads
of teeth thing you were woofing about, isn't it ? You must be
a sniveling, cowardly, pathetic excuse of a man to issue threats
of violence on Usenet. I'll stand by that.

Whoa, now wait a sec...I seem to remember you and Stevie Applescreed threatening
to get medieval on each other's asses...

You're misremembering. Stevie told a fantasy tale and I
set the story straight. There never was any violence at
all and Stevie's entire fantasy was related after the
fact. This jackass Tommie is issuing threats on Usenet
not relaying some sort of pipe dream and

Well, actually, no, he didn't make any threats, he said he'd knock yer teeth out
if you called him an asshole to his face. While I find that pretty childish
stuff, it isn't a threat

there is nothing
that frosts my shorts more than some punk issuing threats
from his keyboard.

Aha..hee-hee-chortle-snicker-chuckle...SPLORK-VANG-MU-with-a-double-full-Reid on
top...oh, geezlouisemaryonadonkey, that's funny....

Lordy, Lordy,