Seal Hunt is Bad! Let's do something else.

Old April 19th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Seymour_F_Butts

Default Seal Hunt is Bad! Let's do something else.

Go ahead , you and what army. ;-)
That is how wars are started. That is self culling. One group wants to get rid
of the other group for what ever reason..

SFB

"Invective" wrote:

"Seymour_F_Butts" wrote in message
It seems when a few thousand animals congregate togther, humans call that

too
many an issue a cull.

How about culling the human race? The human race is the biggest

environmental
threat to the earth.

Good point. Let's start with you and your family.

Old April 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Terry Spragg

wrote:
What about:
The baby clams?
The slaughtered Cows?
The Slaughtered Chickens?
Deer?
Lobster? Crab? Oysters?
Fish?

What about the poor, defensless wheat and barley, even those
beautiful apples?

Maybe what we should do is arrange a bunch of tree chippers near the
ocean, and have every human being just walk through? That would
really improve the ecosystem according to the veggie nut-heads.

'Course, in fairness, we would have to kill everything else that
murders vegetables first, to do our duty to vegetables.

Those with the strongest ethical objections to carnivors, herbivors
and life's other unpleasant realities will of course volunteer to go
first, eh? After all, every breath they take is oxygen stolen from
those poor microbes and yeast, etc.

Those kooks are really trying to avoid the fact that they too are
going to be eaten by the earth, eventually. Non too soon, if you ask me.

In justice, maybe we should kill that mother of all death, earth
herself? Maybe a really big H-bomb? We could all fly to Mars, first.
But, wait a minute, that might cause a glut of planetary nutrient in
this part of space, it could even upset the gravitational balance!

Now that I mention it, it seems inevitable!

What would happen to the Sun?

OOoohhh! What to do, what to do?

Terry K