Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Old July 26th, 2010, 05:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp think is gonna buy his low-grade crude...?

IAC, I wouldn't put CITGO gasoline in Louie's car...

Old July 27th, 2010, 12:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 27th, 2010, 12:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-07-26 19:32:56 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

For the same reason the monkey in Illernoise posts communist **** to a
fly fishing newsgroup. Because he can!

Louie

Old July 27th, 2010, 03:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2010-07-26 19:32:56 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

For the same reason the monkey in Illernoise posts communist **** to a
fly fishing newsgroup. *Because he can!

Louie

Assholes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTcDU73gLs

g.
Old July 27th, 2010, 04:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:32:56 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

Um, "racist," Gracie? I'd put that up there with Myron's "xenophobia" bit - are
you sure either of you had more than a year or two of basic education?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, some of your best friends are Venezuelan,
Old July 27th, 2010, 05:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

Um, "racist," Gracie? ...

Oh yeah, that's racist garbage alright. On this planet, anyway.
When you post your frequent racist spew to roff you might want
to consider that roff is read here on the planet Earth as well
as on your home planet.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 27th, 2010, 09:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

I foresaw Forty's reaction as soon as this post came in
The question really is:

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group"

Why post any obvious political remarks racist or not to a FF NG?
Beyond me???

Salman Rushdie
Old July 27th, 2010, 09:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Fred wrote:
snip
Why post any obvious political remarks racist or not to a FF NG?
Beyond me???

For better or worse we've never avoided political discussions
on roff. We've always maintained that any discussion which might
occur between fishing buddies on a fishing trip is fair game for
roff.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 27th, 2010, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-07-27 16:44:47 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

Fred wrote:
snip
Why post any obvious political remarks racist or not to a FF NG?
Beyond me???

For better or worse we've never avoided political discussions
on roff. We've always maintained that any discussion which might
occur between fishing buddies on a fishing trip is fair game for
roff.

That of course includes calling one good man's wife a **** and his
daughters little pussies. Seems like only yesterday..........

Oh, I forgot. You aren't reading me anymore.

Louie

Old July 28th, 2010, 12:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On 2010-07-27 16:44:47 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

For better or worse we've never avoided political discussions
on roff. We've always maintained that any discussion which might
occur between fishing buddies on a fishing trip is fair game for
roff.

That of course includes calling one good man's wife a **** and his
daughters little pussies. *Seems like only yesterday..........

I'm way over it, so give it up.