Trout fishing - 14 footer too small?

Old April 2nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
none

Default NetKop alert

ahhhahhhaa If it were a typo then you would know you did it agian...grade
3...waste of time

snip....
That's spelled 'too' dipstick.

Good catch! You're TO stupid to come up with anything else except a
typo pounce.

Old April 2nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
none

Default Trout fishing - 14 footer too small?

huh? do you know who or what you are replying to?
get with it or get out....actually, i think i'll get out,,,bye.

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:16:28 GMT, Zack's Douche Bag Cleaning & Repair
wrote:

none whined :

now you settle down Lamer..."WE" are not at all like you portray. Your
issue is with one person..leave it that way.

One post and you're humping his leg. Pathetic.

rick

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:34:32 GMT, L.S.Lamey
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:18:01 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"
wrote:

Uhhh Hold......... You haven't been up north then from the sounds of
it.
Colorado? Don't think so........

Kanada has nothing, You all do nothing but argue amongst yourselves
over politics and allow terrorists into your country.

Salmon maybe, but who wants that. Colorado in the good old USA is the
best trout fishing in the world.

Old April 2nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
Bryan Vranes

Now Now ****stick- calm down and go back ta yer trailer. yer sister's waitin
fer ya on the bed with her legs spread and ready. A big ole tough guy like
you jes must be hung like a lightswitch. Seeing as how she must smell like
trout... I bet you think that makes you an expert on the stinky subject.

Old April 2nd, 2004, 08:08 PM
Don White

Zack's Douche Bag Cleaning & Repair wrote in message

That's spelled 'too' dipstick.

Good catch! You're TO stupid to come up with anything else except a
typo pounce.

Obviously nothing that you'd be intelligent enough to comprehend.

Old April 2nd, 2004, 08:10 PM
Don White

L.S.Lamey wrote in message L.S.Lamey
wrote in message
The french are to stupid to know how to netkop.

That's spelled 'too' dipstick.

Oh lookie, a speling lame.
You must be french, that is a frenchies idea of an ass kicking.
the ****ing cowards.

Come on down. We have a couple of French warships tied up in the Dockyard.
I'm sure at least one of the crew would oblige and kick the 'stupid' out of
you.

Old April 2nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
Xomicron

L.S.Lamey wrote in
s.com:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:46:08 -0500, Jean Dufour
wrote:

Stop fueling this troll and report him as I did.

Better than you have tried.

But thanks for inviting every netkop hating troll on usenet to your
group.
The word is out.

I ****ing hate netKKKops.
Old April 2nd, 2004, 11:15 PM
ThePsyko

On 02 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Don White"
made his/her contribution to mankind by
stating in :

wrote in message
The french are to stupid to know how to netkop.

That's spelled 'too' dipstick.

Oh lookie, a speling lame.
You must be french, that is a frenchies idea of an ass kicking.
the ****ing cowards.

Come on down. We have a couple of French warships tied up in the
Dockyard. I'm sure at least one of the crew would oblige and kick the
'stupid' out of you.

In otherwords you're too lame to do it yourself?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net
Old April 3rd, 2004, 12:53 AM
none

ok bye...have a nice life.
rick

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:33:45 GMT, L.S.Lamey wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 13:07:38 -0400, none
wrote:

huh? do you know who or what you are replying to?
get with it or get out....actually, i think i'll get out,,,bye.

See ya ****head

one down and a few more to go.

Old April 3rd, 2004, 01:33 AM
rcgordo

"TROUBLE" IS WHAT YOU MEANT. FOR A SPELL CHECKER YOUR NOT DOING SO WELL

none wrote:
I would attemopt to explain to him where he is deficiant..but i will
have to get into a grade3 mode and that is harder than having an
intelectual conversation with an adult....too much troubole to bother
with you
PLUNK...SLAM.WOOOSH!

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:06:11 GMT, L.S.Lamey wrote:
SNIP...

The french are to stupid to know how to netkop.

Old April 3rd, 2004, 07:06 AM
ThePsyko

Default Sammys Back

On 02 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, L.S.Lamey
made his/her contribution to mankind by stating
in s.com:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:55:38 GMT, Zachariah's Hood Piercing & Tent
Repair wrote:

L.S.Lamey whined :

With Van Halen

Rock music isn't dead after all.

Yep...heard that a couple days ago. Then I heard they added a stop
here. Yahoo!

Here in Aug.

I pulled out all my old VH minus that dickhead Roth and had a
grand old time.

I just got a live CD of Sammy and the Waboritas. It rocks pretty good.

Sammy is one idiot I could do without

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko