Trout fishing - 14 footer too small?

Old April 3rd, 2004, 07:14 AM
Bryan Vranes

Default Sammys Back

WOW FROM FISH TO VAN HAGAR- WHO SAYS A-D-D CAN'T AFFECT ADULTS- GUESS THAT'S
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX INBREDS AND GLUE.

Old April 3rd, 2004, 07:20 AM
Bryan Vranes

Default Trout fishing - 14 footer too small?

THERE GOES LIL LAMEY AGAIN- WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I ASKED YA EARLIER YA
LITTLE DIARHEA FILLED DIAPER........DOES BABY WANT HIS BOTTLE?

Old April 3rd, 2004, 07:28 AM
Bryan Vranes

Default NetKop alert

CAREFUL NOW.......... I HEAR LAMEASS LICKING ZACKSASS AS THEY READY EACH
OTHER FOR THE BIG CHOICE.....WHOS GONNA BE ON TOP TONIGHT HA-HA.
OR IS THAT 'to' ****IN GRAPHIC FOR YOU PUNKBITCH****HEADS

Old April 3rd, 2004, 07:36 AM
Bryan Vranes

OLD-HAHA....WELL YA RAT****SONOFABITCH, C'MON UP TO TORONTO YA CHICKEN ****.
NAME THE TIME AND PLACE. OR DO YA ONLY GOT BALLS BIG ENOUGH TO JERK OFF AT
THE MOUTH WHILE YA HIDE BEHIND YER KEYBOARD. DON'T WORRY THOUGH, YOU WONT
NEED BLUE CROSS, WE HAVE FREE MEDICAL UP HERE THAT'LL STITCH MOST OF WHATS
LEFT OF YOU BACK TOGETHER WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU.

Old April 3rd, 2004, 04:45 PM
ThePsyko

On 02 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Bryan Vranes"
made his/her contribution to mankind by stating
in e.rogers.com:

WOW FROM FISH TO VAN HAGAR- WHO SAYS A-D-D CAN'T AFFECT ADULTS- GUESS
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX INBREDS AND GLUE.

exactly.. we end up with an all-caps posting nitwit

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net
Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:19 PM
none

shame on you for sweraing like this and forcing me to be nice to you and
explainthe utility of what you refer to as "top-posting". there are tow
trains of thought,,,,you have to jnow what a train of thought is in order
for me to explain this to you so i gues i am foiled in my efforts to edify
you. suffice it to say that the ability to quickly read a response in a
long running diatribe that most people have lost interest in is the
stregnth of the 'top-post'. try it...it works.

rick, love yah to.
rick

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:12:53 GMT, L.S.Lamey wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:53:40 -0400, none
wrote:

ok bye...have a nice life.
rick

You sure do long goodbyes ya top posting ****wit.

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:33:45 GMT, L.S.Lamey
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 13:07:38 -0400, none
wrote:

huh? do you know who or what you are replying to?
get with it or get out....actually, i think i'll get out,,,bye.

See ya ****head

one down and a few more to go.

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:16:28 GMT, Zack's Douche Bag Cleaning & Repair
wrote:

none whined :

now you settle down Lamer..."WE" are not at all like you portray.
Your
issue is with one person..leave it that way.

One post and you're humping his leg. Pathetic.

rick

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:34:32 GMT, L.S.Lamey
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:18:01 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"
wrote:

Uhhh Hold......... You haven't been up north then from the sounds
of
it.
Colorado? Don't think so........

Kanada has nothing, You all do nothing but argue amongst yourselves
over politics and allow terrorists into your country.

Salmon maybe, but who wants that. Colorado in the good old USA is
the
best trout fishing in the world.

Old April 3rd, 2004, 11:14 PM
none

farid not...i spells as i see fit. muy credibilitee is intact...becasue i
have resisted yor litle flaming expidition...shun, thatv is. If there were
a god he might think otherwise.
to nthink you even know one spelling form the other is quite humorous
actually. Keep it up, Im enjoying it at your expense.
HMMMMM, "zero.net" and "lamer".... do you know what an 'inference' is? I
have 'inferred' something prophetic from that, what do think it might be?
[no, 'pathetic' is also applicable but it is not the word i chose]. Can
you feel the heat getting turned up on you ....slowly, ever so slowly...?
As i said, you are NOT representative of Americans..this is personal

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:31:25 GMT, L.S.Lamey wrote:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 15:19:02 -0400, none
wrote:

shame on you for sweraing like this and forcing me to be nice to you and
explainthe utility of what you refer to as "top-posting". there are tow
trains of thought,,,,you have to jnow what a train of thought is in
order
for me to explain this to you so i gues i am foiled in my efforts to
edify
you. suffice it to say that the ability to quickly read a response in a
long running diatribe that most people have lost interest in is the
stregnth of the 'top-post'. try it...it works.

You might learn to spell and then try this again. Your credibility is
lost on each post you make.

God Loves you.

Old April 4th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Bryan Vranes

HAHA "NITWIT" THATS ****INGORIGINAL (and absolutely ****ing hysterical),
TWO****INGDUMB****YANKEE****S CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT CAPS MEAN IN A NEWS
POST....HAHA, MUST BE BRIT- THERES A STRETCH. BETTER STICK YER ****ING
MELLON IN THE ICEBOX TO COOL IT OFF, ALL THAT THINKING MIGHT OVERWORK YOUR
LAST BRAINCELL.... HAHA SMACK....CRACK.....TWO MORE BITCHSLAPS FOR THE 2
LITTLE****S-LAMEASS AND HIS BOYFRIEND.
WHEN YOUR DONE STROKIN EACH OTHER, FINISH WIPING YOUR MOUTHS FROM SWALLOWING
EACH OTHERS LOADS AND FINGERIN EACH OTHER'S ROSEBUDS.....STEP RIGHT UP AGAIN
SO I CAN BEAT YA DOWN LIKE THE USELESS ****S YA BOTH ARE AGAIN. IT WOULD BE
MY PLEASURE

REGARDS
FAH-Q

Old April 4th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Bryan Vranes

HAHA.....BRITISH- - -USELESS ****STICK, NOT EVEN CLOSE KEEP TRYING, YOU'LL
NEVER FIGURE IT OUT SO SAVE YOUR EFFORTS FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND TONIGHT

****wad babbled:

"You want to come back when you're sober? Because right now you really
suck.

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASKED YA ONCE
ALREADY...........BABY WANT HIS BOTTLE? **** FROM HERE I CAN SMELL YOUR
BOYFRIEND ON YOU. GO CRY ON HIS SHOULDER.

spunkstain dribbled:

"Give it your best shot ya ****ing british faggot.
Not bad ...eh wot?
BTW/... You haven't done **** yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NICE TRY......... THATS ALL
YA GOT? AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OR SHOULD I SAY
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SMACK- SPIT- FLUSH............

Old April 4th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Bryan Vranes

LIKE I TOLD YA BEFORE LAMEASS..........SILLY FAGGIT.........DICKS ARE FOR
CHICKS.