IFAW - Saving Harp Seals

Old April 17th, 2004, 08:05 PM
KrakAttiK

Default IFAW - Saving Harp Seals

http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=21446

Saving Harp Seals

The Canadian government has announced plans to expand the seal hunt
and permit the deliberate culling of nearly one million seals over
three years... the highest level of government-sanctioned cruelty to
seals since the 1960s.

IFAW led the campaign to "Save the Seals" in the 1970's. Now we need
your help to stop this latest attack on defenseless seal pups.

IFAW Takes Action to End the Hunt
The seal hunt starts this week and IFAW is on the ice. Read our field
notes and view our photos and footage each day. Find out how you can
help stop the cruelty.
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=82073

Seal hunt facts
Learn more about government-sanctioned cruelty in the seal hunt. And
how you can save defenseless pups from suffering.
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=82078

Latest News
Click here to read the latest news on our campaign, in Canada and
around the world.
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=84957

Seal Images and Video: from the IFAW Archives
Feel free to use photos and videos from IFAW's archives to decorate
your desktop and help put an end to the seal hunt in Canada.

http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=33930

Sign our
"Million Signatures
for a Million Seals"
Petition

http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=85044

The Canadian government's plan to deliberately cull the harp seal herd
has no scientific justification and is out of step with modern
science. Sign our petition to call for an end to this cruel hunt.

PETITION TO THE CANADIAN HOUSE OF COMMONS

I, the undersigned, am deeply opposed to Canada’s plan to slaughter
nearly one million seals over a three-year period - the highest quota
in history. The vast majority of these animals (95%) are just days or
weeks old and continuing to ignore the cruelty and waste inherent in
this industry is simply unacceptable. Please act immediately to end
this abuse and repair the damage to Canada's reputation as a humane
and ecologically responsible society.

Cheerio

--
To avoid grizzlies, the Alaska Department of Fish & Game advises hikers
to wear noisy little bells on clothes and carry pepper spray. Also watch
Old April 17th, 2004, 08:36 PM
tsarkon

Seals make tasty meals and I look forward to consuming many of them this
season.
Old April 17th, 2004, 08:40 PM
KrakAttiK

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:36:13 GMT, tsarkon wrote:

Seals make tasty meals and I look forward to consuming many of them this
season.

Keep supporting the cull and you might find that's all you're left to
eat if the world boycotts CA.

Cheerio

Old April 17th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Jim Carter

"KrakAttiK" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:36:13 GMT, tsarkon wrote:

Seals make tasty meals and I look forward to consuming many of them this
season.

Keep supporting the cull and you might find that's all you're left to
eat if the world boycotts CA.

The world is going to boycott California?

Jim

Old April 17th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Invective

"KrakAttiK" wrote in message
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=21446

Saving Harp Seals

The Canadian government has announced plans to expand the seal hunt
and permit the deliberate culling of nearly one million seals over
three years... the highest level of government-sanctioned cruelty to
seals since the 1960s.

All the children dying all over the world through starvation, disease and
war, and what do the fat arsed, mushy minded leftists worry themselves over?
Seals. Then they'll waddle into Macdonalds in their Gucci sandles and slurp
back their big macs.

Hey, lameoid, there are literally MILLIONS and MILLIONS of seals. You could
at least worry over some endangered animals. Oh, but the baby seals are so
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttteeee. Ohhhh. Oooohhhh.

Not when they get to be enormous, five hundred pound fish eating vacuums
cleaners, but hey, who wants to think about that, right? Fish are like,
slimy and stuff (ick!). Who cares about them!?

Old April 17th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Ray

"tsarkon" wrote in message
Seals make tasty meals and I look forward to consuming many of them this
season.

Ah!

We have an Eskimo on the NG:-)

Old April 17th, 2004, 09:34 PM
KrakAttiK

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:13:07 GMT, "Invective"
wrote:

"KrakAttiK" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=21446

Saving Harp Seals

The Canadian government has announced plans to expand the seal hunt
and permit the deliberate culling of nearly one million seals over
three years... the highest level of government-sanctioned cruelty to
seals since the 1960s.

All the children dying all over the world through starvation, disease and
war, and what do the fat arsed, mushy minded leftists worry themselves over?
Seals. Then they'll waddle into Macdonalds in their Gucci sandles and slurp
back their big macs.

Protecting seals from deviants is the same as protecting children from
deviants, in fact protecting anything from deviants is a priority.

I bet you have a fair old waddle yourself crouton arse!

Hey, lameoid, there are literally MILLIONS and MILLIONS of seals. You could
at least worry over some endangered animals. Oh, but the baby seals are so
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttteeee. Ohhhh. Oooohhhh.

Got to stop the deviants here, before they start on the other wildlife
and the children, oops you already have.

Not when they get to be enormous, five hundred pound fish eating vacuums
cleaners, but hey, who wants to think about that, right? Fish are like,
slimy and stuff (ick!). Who cares about them!?

Don't eat fish either, in fact just get a life goofy.

Cheerio

Old April 17th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Ködos

"KrakAttiK" wrote in message
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=21446

Saving Harp Seals

Cheerio

--

I say! How are things in Merry Old England?

Now **** off. Killing Seals is good fun and you know it. You're just
jealous that you can't get in on it.

Old April 17th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Ködos

Club a seal for Jesus.

Old April 17th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Andy

"KrakAttiK" wrote in message
| http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=21446
|
| Saving Harp Seals

Hey ****-wit. they dont kill baby harp seals. Eben the National Geographic
says so.

I have seen you retards using those picture from the 70s still.

I am going to Canada for skiing.