Vancouver island BC

Old June 6th, 2004, 03:52 PM
\(oYo\)

Default Vancouver island BC

I am looking to buy a 12 to 14 foot aluminum cartop stlyle boat for fishing
in lakes.

I already have an outboard, and sturdy roof racks, I just need the boat to
complete the package.

If you have one for sale , in BC, near Victoria or Nanaimo, Please email me
at ,
" doyoulikeithere )at( yahoo dot c a ." (think about this for a
second).

The fishing has been great for rainbows this year so far , but casting from
shore is a drag when all your friends catch the really big ones from boats..

Old June 6th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Fleaman

"(oYo)" wrote in message
I am looking to buy a 12 to 14 foot aluminum cartop stlyle boat for

fishing
in lakes.

I already have an outboard, and sturdy roof racks, I just need the boat to
complete the package.

If you have one for sale , in BC, near Victoria or Nanaimo, Please email

me
at ,
" doyoulikeithere )at( yahoo dot c a ." (think about this for a
second).

The fishing has been great for rainbows this year so far , but casting

from
shore is a drag when all your friends catch the really big ones from

boats..

I like to use my belly boat for fishing lakes, its not as great as a boat
but you can really slow down your trolling speed and can hear the wildlife
around you, not a noisy motor. But I agree, sometimes a boat is nice, like
when you have to cross a lake that takes 10 minutes with a motor, or if you
need to take a ****, you can just stand up and let it go. I am looking to
build myself a pram with one of the home plans at Clark Craft, It should
only cost approx 600 bucks and will suit my needs nicely, I just need the
time and drive to start the project.

Old June 6th, 2004, 06:15 PM
\(oYo\)

Belly boats are awesome, but takin a leak can be a hazzardous matter.

I need a boat so my kids can catch some good fun. 14' would be ideal. Oars
would be a bonus.

Old June 11th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Jon Splane

Kid-Cola wrote:

Your not suppose to **** in the the lakes. Bad for the fish and bad for
the water

I hope you are kidding. Where do you think the fish go when they have
to take a ****. They've been ****ing in the lakes for 100s of Millions
of years with no ill effects yet. If you remove a single fish from the
lake to eat you remove far more nitrogen from the system than you will
return with a healthy ****.

Water skiers and catch and release fishermen are another matter of
course.

Jon
Old June 11th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Fleaman

"Jon Splane" wrote in message
Kid-Cola wrote:

Your not suppose to **** in the the lakes. Bad for the fish and bad

for
the water

I hope you are kidding. Where do you think the fish go when they have
to take a ****. They've been ****ing in the lakes for 100s of Millions
of years with no ill effects yet. If you remove a single fish from the
lake to eat you remove far more nitrogen from the system than you will
return with a healthy ****.

Water skiers and catch and release fishermen are another matter of
course.

Jon

Just wondering if ****ing in the lake is worse or better than an outboard
motor sending its exhaust into the water or all the gas leaks while filling
etc. It's kinda catch 22 situation, which one is the lesser of the 2 evils.
But really, thats what's nice about being a man, you can go pretty well
anywhere. Even a neighbour's lawn is game when you are really drunk.

Old June 12th, 2004, 04:41 AM
\(oYo\)

So, Originally , I was looking for a good deal on a boat on Van
Isle.........

**** **** ****ssss **** **** shake shake zipp ! ahh, now wheres my
boat.(Grin)
"Fleaman" wrote in message
newsHiyc.2166$98.700@clgrps12...

Old June 12th, 2004, 04:45 AM
\(oYo\)

Shhh, dont tell those city slickers , keep em missinformed , and afraid of
nature.. cuz to them ****in in the lake is bad, cuz there's millions of
"them" . So stay in the city ! I'll go make sure no one ****es in the lake
for ya , buddy !!