Skeena Spring Salmon Report

Old July 25th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Rivers North

Default Skeena Spring Salmon Report

Springs are showing as we speak. The water finally cleaned up and dropped.
Four fish in three drops down with plugs. Biggest so far 68lbs. Gotta go
back out fishing again
"kings rule"

gord p
www.riversnorth.bc.ca

Old July 27th, 2004, 05:14 AM
F t B

"Rivers North" wrote in message
Springs are showing as we speak. The water finally cleaned up and

dropped.
Four fish in three drops down with plugs. Biggest so far 68lbs. Gotta go
back out fishing again
"kings rule"

gord p
www.riversnorth.bc.ca

um...we call em chinooks or springs in Canada...

Old August 4th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Shawn Philp

Gord,
Where abouts in BC are you guys fishing out of? I am down here in
Washington and looking forward to this years Salmon season.

Shawn

Old August 6th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Joe Z

Gord, without you I think this group would be about dead sometimes..
Keep posting! Joe Z.

Old August 10th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Shawn Philp

What area are you fishing in, not to try and figure out your secret spot
but I am in Washington and await the start of the fall run.

Shawn

Old August 10th, 2004, 04:04 AM
Joe Z

Shawn,
Click on the link at the bottom of his post.
Joe Z.

Old August 11th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Rivers North

Sorry Shawn

I worked (fished) everyday until two days ago and then I slept until this
morning. Rivers North is stituated on the banks of the Skeena River in
Terrace B C. My boat is tied up to the dock in front of my place. The
Spring season is just ended and it was not the season we all thought it was
going to be. Commercial opening after Commercial opening, combined with
some Early High water made for tuff fishing. Everyone caught fish but not
the usual 7 to 10 fish days, usually 3 to 4 but some nice size torpedo's
were caught 68lbs was the biggest I saw up close. Just got home from Fly
fishing and the Skeena is full of early Coho and Sockeye and of course Pinks
with a nice early run Steelhead every now and then, just to scare the crap
outta ya! Chow 4 now Gord p Rivers North