ROFB and BMC

Old August 2nd, 2004, 02:12 AM
alwaysfishking

Default ROFB and BMC

Looks like no one wins this time. Hey can we have a contest where someone
actually wins? How about this tomorrow I'll go out and hopefully catch a
few. I'll shoot a pic of the fish and location, you guys put them togther.
Next 4 fish I catch I'll do it with. Anyone who donates something to the pot
is eligible to guess for the contest. First one to post the correct response
on here wins. Sounds simple but think about the combinations. If no one is
able to guess correctly after all guess's are in, We start again. Anyone
want in? Let me know By Tuesday Midnight EST. I'll start it with a SK
bleeding baithook buzzbait with a pack of SK bleeding bait trailer hooks to
go along.

Randy-

Old August 2nd, 2004, 02:26 AM
Charles B. Summers

Well... the FLW is in just a few weeks. We could do that.... with the guy
who picks closest to the winner, even if they do not take number one place.

Let's see if there is any interest before we start hollering out names and
prizes.

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old August 2nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Christopher P. Cericola

"Charles B. Summers" cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net) wrote in message
.. .
Well... the FLW is in just a few weeks. We could do that.... with the guy
who picks closest to the winner, even if they do not take number one place.

I like this idea. I think we should also do an auxillary contest of weight.
Closest to guess the winning weight gets some auxillary prize. Maybe a
seperate pot?

Christopher

Old August 3rd, 2004, 01:31 AM
Justin Hires

"Christopher P. Cericola" wrote in message groups.com...
"Charles B. Summers" cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net) wrote in message
.. .
Well... the FLW is in just a few weeks. We could do that.... with the guy
who picks closest to the winner, even if they do not take number one place.

I like this idea. I think we should also do an auxillary contest of weight.
Closest to guess the winning weight gets some auxillary prize. Maybe a
seperate pot?

Christopher

I'm for it: FLW (Closest to the winner) and the auxillary prize.

Let's come up with a single lure or single pack for closest to the winner
and 2 lures or 2 packs for closest to the total winning weight???

It does make it more interesting.

-Justin