A thread for Fortenberry supporters

Old September 19th, 2008, 01:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default A thread for Fortenberry supporters

Just to refresh your memories, here is your glorious leaders last
missive;

QUOTE

Allies ? I don't need no steenking allies. I've got you
pegged dead center Your Loony Mikeness and you prove me
correct with damn near every post you make.

I don't believe those allegations about monkey fellatio, by
the way. I happen to have it on good authority that you
won't suck the dick of anything with a tail, which eliminates
monkeys. I can't say for certain but I think you've taken to
hanging out at train stations because you were caught blowing
chimps, orangutans and juvenile gorillas which as everyone
knows are apes, not monkeys.

And lose the orange sari, you nitwit, it makes you stand out
like a baboon hard-on in the zoo surveillance tapes.

--
Ken Fortenberry

UNQUOTE

Do any of you actually think this total nut job is normal?

Old September 19th, 2008, 03:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 19, 4:32*am, Ken Fortenberry
Just to refresh your memories, ...

I'm playin' you like a two-dollar fiddle Your Loony Mikeness,
and you're screeching out the tune as best a two-dollar fiddle
can screech.

LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

It would not surprise me at all to discover that you actually think so
you nasty vile poisonous ****, you are quite obviously unhinged. No
even half way normal person would behave in such a fashion.

Why don´t you just ask a few people what they think of your latest
crazy ****e?

You are once again filling this group up with nasty vile ****e. Even
though the dumbest here knows that your bull**** and lies are
completely useless and pointless. Everybody except you apparently.
Nobody is going to help or support you you vile *******.

If you have any friends left you vile crazy mother****er, then about
now they should be advising you to get treatment or something.
Old September 19th, 2008, 05:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:32:05 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Just to refresh your memories, ...

I'm playin' you like a two-dollar fiddle Your Loony Mikeness,
and you're screeching out the tune as best a two-dollar fiddle
can screech.

LOL !!

Um, excuse me, your ****ness...I've seen "Vote McCain" and "Change You
an Believe In..." signs, but I really want one of the "Pump Th' ****!"
signs...I'd like to have one...I don't have to do something crazy, like
sit though a Barbra Streisand concert or anything, do I...?

HTH,
....hey, it'll go rather well with my "McCain/MILF" bumpersitcker...
Old September 19th, 2008, 05:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 19, 6:01*am, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:32:05 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Just to refresh your memories, ...

I'm playin' you like a two-dollar fiddle Your Loony Mikeness,
and you're screeching out the tune as best a two-dollar fiddle
can screech.

LOL !!

Um, excuse me, your ****ness...I've seen "Vote McCain" and "Change You
an Believe In..." signs, but I really want one of the "Pump Th' ****!"
signs...I'd like to have one...I don't have to do something crazy, like
sit though a Barbra Streisand concert or anything, do I...?

HTH,
...hey, it'll go rather well with my "McCain/MILF" bumpersitcker...

Nobody is going to excuse you, the majority are pretty ****ed that
they even have to endure you.

That´s life when you´re a nasty dumb ****er.