HD-SST (High Definition Sea Surface Temperature) Maps

Old October 28th, 2005, 06:47 PM

Default HD-SST (High Definition Sea Surface Temperature) Maps

"CoastForums is the fastest growing Westcoast sportfishing community"
No membership fees, no ads, no pop-ups, no spyware!

CoastForums brings to the sportfishing community a refreshing concept
of no-advertising and no-fees; this new concept is catching on quickly
among fishermen! And sometimes rubs other sportfishing sites the wrong
way that are trying to make money from their sportfishing site. We
specialize in Southern California Sportfishing, from backyard ponds to
the "Big Pond". Our members are some of the top fishermen in the
Western Region, and are always eager to help you to catch more fish!

Need a custom map for an area you are planning to fish? We can provide
you with a fully customized map just for you. Fill out our request form
online on www.coastforums.com and your map will be emailed directly to
you! It just doesn't get any easier!

Weather Maps like you have NEVER seen before! Sea Surface Temperature,
Wind Direction, Current Flow, and more. These charts are far beyond
anything you have ever seen offered on any other site, in print, or
anywhere else for that matter. I'm talking detail down to 0.05 degrees!
It just does not get any better than this!

The detail is unbelievable, temp breaks in the finest detail you have
ever seen, and arrows even show you the current direction and wind
direction. We'll even be able to forecast the ocean weather out up to
24hrs, so you can what is coming! It's the most accurate and detailed
satellite-generated sea surface temperature data available anywhere.
This new data has coverage much closer to shore than anyone can offer,
and in such a high resolution that you will not believe your eyes.
Other SST sites are going to be crying when they get wind of this!

And guess what else? These CMW Maps overlay NOAA approved Nautical
Maps, not just drawn in lines, but actual raster electronic versions of
NOAA Charts! Why do we use raster charts? Because it is widely known
that raster charts are much more accurate and dependable than any other
electronic format for charting, and when it comes to finding fish we
don't like to compromise on anything! Can you imagine, you will be able
to see all the ocean contours, temp breaks, current and wind direction,
all in one map!!

Altimetry data compliments sea surface temperature by showing you the
height of the sea-- and therefore the temperature of the water below
the surface. Columns and walls of separation can be observed, making it
easier to find productive fishing areas.
Wave strength and direction can be shown with arrows, colors, or a
combination of both.
You can watch the forecasted movement of low and high pressure areas to
better plan your trip and avoid bad weather.
Height of the tides, and whether it is rising or falling, as well as
the strenth and direction of tidal currents.
There will also be an overlay for fish reports where I will include
pinpoint accuracy from all fishing reports that include numbers on
Coastforums. This will be a very valuable tool that you can print and
take out with you on your next trip! *These special maps will only be
available to members that subcriber to our upcoming "Fishing Reports
Maps"