new pup - gia

Old August 18th, 2008, 01:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff miller[_2_]

Default new pup - gia

Tim J. wrote:

Nice looking dog, Jeff. I'm glad you took the plunge. No doubt Sadie's place
won't be filled, but dog lovers need a dog around to keep them in check, and
this one looks like a keeper.

I just love floppy puppies!

thanks tim...she's a treat. rachel and i laughed at gia's floppiness
all day yesterday. she's boneheaded and a perfect fit for us, though
the late night, early morning trips outside are a bit tough on sleep.
she's far from housebroken, but even her piddle is cute. today she
makes her first visit to the office...

jeff
Old August 18th, 2008, 01:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff miller[_2_]

Fred wrote:

Congratulations
What a gorgeous & cute puppy!
She will chew on a lot more things to come
But you have a wonderful new friend and a great fishing companion
Again - Congratulations she is absolutely beautiful.

Fred

yup...thanks fred. she's got a good hold on us for sure.

jeff
Old August 18th, 2008, 04:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"jeff miller" wrote in message
. ..
sadie's step-sister, gia maria, arrived home yesterday. it's been a
long time since we have had puppy duty...we'll never fill all of the
emptiness we've known since the loss of sadie, but in just 24 hours of
life with gia, we have experienced many of the emotions that made us so
happy in the past when sadie was training us to be better humans. gia's
a pooping, peeing, chewing ball of fur...7+ weeks old, she's a hoot, and
she's used her brown eyes and puppy prance better than a saturday night
college coed. i'm a goner again...

jeff

Nice Jeff....

Love goldens, my buddy had one that was a retrieving fool. He is also
greatly missed.

Enjoy the new pup,
JT