Fly Fishing History 1A

Old November 16th, 2003, 05:41 AM
Wolfgang

Default Fly Fishing History 1A

"B J Conner" wrote in message
I know your just putting us on. What is your nom de plume? You have to

be
writing something somewhere for money? Are you really William F Buckly,
William Irwin, Steven Hawking, J. K. Rowling or ???
LEt me know and I buy dozens of your books, everyone I kknow will get two

or
three for Charistmas

You wouldn't be able to read them. Sorry.

Wolfgang

Old November 17th, 2003, 08:06 PM
rw

Greg Pavlov wrote:
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 01:51:54 GMT, "B J Conner"
wrote:

John Von Neumann, Fermi and others use to have idiot savants
at their disposal, If Fermi wanted to know the 0.234 root of 634 he would
just get on the phone and the answer would be there (4.5257). ...

Admit it, admit it ! You knew the answer because...

:-)

Von Neumann didn't need no idiot savants. He was a calculational prodigy.

Old November 18th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Default Fly Fishing History 1A-more

"Bill Kiene" wrote:

... My info
is so close to center that the only people that can disagree are the ones
that were not breast feed.

Is it any wonder some folks consider you a buffoon ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 18th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Tim Carter

Is it any wonder some folks consider you a buffoon ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Great post, Ken. Really, you are still one helluva charming individual.

Old November 18th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Ken Fortenberry

"Tim Carter" wrote:

Great post, Ken. Really, you are still one helluva charming individual.

Yeah, that's what they all say, but usually they wait 'til
AFTER they've seen me rumba.

--
Ken Fortenberry