cedric benson - moron

Old May 6th, 2008, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve Cutchen

Default cedric benson - moron

In article , Reverend Ozone
wrote:

Heed the screed of *Steve Cutchen*:

Dude, he's drinking and driving A FREAKIN' BOAT. You have the God given
right to drink and drive a boat, that's just a fact of life.

Um, no, you do *not*. It's quite against the law. What color is the sky
in your world?!?

This from a guy called Reverend Ozone?

More in touch with reality than you, apparently.

Uh... by your .sig, you are the self-avowed reality rejector.

Uh, yourself.

I reject /your/ deluded, seriously twisted "reality" and substitute the
reality
of the danger of drunken boating.

The point is, you contentious, sidesplitting buffoon, is that your statement
about being able to drink and drive a boat is a God-given right is absolutely
fallacious and self-serving if not outright sacriligious.

There you go again. Your reality is totally borked.

I never said any of that.

I wonder what should I make up that you said?

sigh

Nevermind. You make yourself look stupid enough without any help.

SIGH

Liar.
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jon Enslin

On May 5, 6:38*pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:
"Jon Enslin" wrote in message SNIP

One thing I don't understand is how they can call the Great Lakes
lakes at all when they are sal****er. *Shouldn't they be called seas
or something?

Jon

The Great Lakes are comprised of Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan,
Lake Erie and Lake Superior. *Unless you're talking about some different
"Great Lakes," all of them are FRESHWATER lakes.

Honestly, do you know nothing? "Lake" Michigan has salmon in it.
Salmon is a sal****er fish. When I was a kid, I used to swim in Lake
Superior. Definately salt water. Furthermore, it is geologically
impossible to get lakes that big. I remember that from high school.

Don't be so ignorant.

Jon
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.sport.football.college
Jon Enslin

On May 5, 6:36*pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:
"Jon Enslin" wrote in message SNIP

My god what a downer you guys are. *What's wrong with throwing down a
few cold ones while boating around some? *Wait...let me guess...your'e
some of those non-wake kind of guys huh?

Jon

Actually no, and anyone that knows me knows I'm probably the furthest from a
"non-wake kind of guy." *I love high performance bass boats and love to go
balls out across a lake at 80 mph. *I don't even mind someone having "a cold
one or two" during a day. *I just get my hackles up at people that don't see
a problem with slamming down a bunch of alcohol and then getting behind the
wheel of of a boat.

Until you've pulled a mangled body from a lake, you'll probably never
understand my feelings towards those that drink and drive a boat.

What a negative guy you are. Always looking at the bad side of
drinking and driving....

Jon
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.sport.football.college
Steve Cutchen

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

It's not drinking and driving that gets you in trouble... It's
drinking, THEN driving. I mean, don't sit around getting blasted and
THEN go haul ass in the boat. Duh. But you can't drink fast enough
WHILE driving to get into trouble.
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:56 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

wrote:
"Jon Enslin" wrote in message SNIP

One thing I don't understand is how they can call the Great Lakes
lakes at all when they are sal****er. Shouldn't they be called seas
or something?

Jon

The Great Lakes are comprised of Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan,
Lake Erie and Lake Superior. Unless you're talking about some different
"Great Lakes," all of them are FRESHWATER lakes.

Honestly, do you know nothing? "Lake" Michigan has salmon in it.
Salmon is a sal****er fish. When I was a kid, I used to swim in Lake
Superior. Definately salt water. Furthermore, it is geologically
impossible to get lakes that big. I remember that from high school.

Don't be so ignorant.

Jon

Lake Superior, on the United States/Canada border is the freshwater
lake with the greatest surface area at 31,700 square miles (82,103
square kilometers).

Salmon live in both fresh water, and salt

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old May 6th, 2008, 04:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Henry Hefner[_2_]

I think we fell through the looking glass into a Jajwuth family reunion!
Old May 6th, 2008, 05:01 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
TimV

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message SNIP

One thing I don't understand is how they can call the Great Lakes
lakes at all when they are sal****er. Shouldn't they be called seas
or something?

Jon

The Great Lakes are comprised of Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan,
Lake Erie and Lake Superior. Unless you're talking about some different
"Great Lakes," all of them are FRESHWATER lakes.

This can't be right. I was reading about how the Great Lakes are getting
clogged with exotic mussels. Mussels are sal****er molluscs. I remember
cleaning them off our boat as a kid.

Old May 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
J.C. \Watts\ Enslin

wrote:
[...]

Again, I am sorry, but you are wrong. I swam in it once and it is
definately sal****er. It is geologically impossible to have
freshwater lakes that big.

Jon
Old May 6th, 2008, 01:44 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"TimV" wrote in message

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message SNIP

One thing I don't understand is how they can call the Great Lakes
lakes at all when they are sal****er. Shouldn't they be called seas
or something?

Jon

The Great Lakes are comprised of Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan,
Lake Erie and Lake Superior. Unless you're talking about some different
"Great Lakes," all of them are FRESHWATER lakes.

This can't be right. I was reading about how the Great Lakes are getting
clogged with exotic mussels. Mussels are sal****er molluscs. I remember
cleaning them off our boat as a kid.

Yes, actually it can be right. Many of the exotic species that have been
introduced into the Great Lakes have been brought in via ballast water in
cargo ships that come in from the ocean via the St. Lawrence Seaway. This
ballast water gets pumped out to allow the ships to ride higher for the
shallower water and with the water as it's pumped out, come things like
zebra mussels, gobies and others. There are many species that can
survive/thrive in both salt and freshwater, and salmon, rainbow trout
(steelhead), zebra mussels, and gobies are examples of such.

I live within two hours of both Lake Michigan and Lake Superior and know
first hand that these are freshwater lakes, although I also learned in grade
school geography class that these are freshwater. Both lakes are home to
walleye, northern pike, muskies, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, lake
trout, whitefish, yellow perch and other species of fish that can only
survive in freshwater.

A simple search on the term "freshwater mussel" will bring up huge amounts
of data explaining that there are over 300 types of freshwater mussels and
there are some species that can live in both salt or freshwater. An equally
simple search on "The Great Lakes" will once again bring up numerous links.
One of the is Wikipedia, which the first two sentences state, "The
Laurentian Great Lakes are a chain of freshwater lakes located in eastern
North America, on the Canada-United States border. Consisting of Lakes
Superior, Michigan, Huron (or Michigan-Huron), Erie, and Ontario, they form
the largest group of freshwater lakes on Earth. They are sometimes referred
to as inland seas or Canada and the United States' Third Coast."
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 6th, 2008, 01:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
crossposting trolls snipped
Yes, actually it can be right. ...

Steve, Dude, you're being trolled. Toyed with. Laughed at.

Unless you just like conversing with nitwits take the college
football and Chicago Bears newsgroups out of your replies.

--
Ken Fortenberry