WTH - Might as well ask about the whole Clave calendar..

Old April 15th, 2009, 05:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
The Finn

Default WTH - Might as well ask about the whole Clave calendar..

Any other destinations planned for this year or are you all a bunch of
deadbeats?

Yeah, yeah, I know, flame away..it's been too long, have to even catch
up on that part of it too..

But really, interested in any and all Clave information..

The Finn
Old April 15th, 2009, 01:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Any other destinations planned for this year or are you all a bunch of
deadbeats?

Yeah, yeah, I know, flame away..it's been too long, have to even catch
up on that part of it too..

But really, interested in any and all Clave information..

And if anyone wants to set one up, I can put it in as a calendar entry
on the FB group.
Frank Reid

Old April 16th, 2009, 02:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

The Finn wrote:
Any other destinations planned for this year or are you all a bunch of
deadbeats?

Yeah, yeah, I know, flame away..it's been too long, have to even catch
up on that part of it too..

But really, interested in any and all Clave information..

The Finn

jeezusfuk...you're absent for a year or more, show up unexpectedly, and
start making all sort of demands!!

joe and i are gonna be at penns. it's the 10th and all that...and as
old as joe and i are, we observe every decade event with a joy that's
obviously lost on you youngsters. we'll be in the davePA cabin. just
look for the jackdaniels logos. g it'd be good to see you.

there is always fishin happening in nc, if you find your way here.
Old April 16th, 2009, 01:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Denis Lamy[_2_]

The Finn a écrit :
Any other destinations planned for this year or are you all a bunch of
deadbeats?

Put me on the deadbeats list, I have my doctoral thesis to write this
year. Only one day outing permitted this summer. :-(

--
Hope to read you soon,

Denis
www.uqtr.ca/~lamyd

You'll have to eat the SPAM to E-mail
Old April 16th, 2009, 06:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Put me on the deadbeats list, I have my doctoral thesis to write this
year. Only one day outing permitted this summer. :-(

Get a real excuse. Writing your doctoral thesis? Piffle. If you'd
said "according to the long range weather forecast, we will have a
hurricane move through the area that week coincident with the shut
down the previous week of the Yuengling brewery," then we would have
understood. Doctoral thesis rates right up there with guys having to
be around for their 25th anniversary. That will get your man card
yanked.. Oh, wait a minute. Never mind....
Frank "Will be home on 19 May" Reid