Selling all things flyfishing Plano, TX

Old April 12th, 2010, 11:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
tdapple

Default Selling all things flyfishing Plano, TX

Earlier this year I mentioned having one of George's *******s for
sale...well my situation has become dire. I am selling everything I
can ...there is to much to list, but people can come by and make
offers if they wish and live in the North Texas area...

I have A few Bamboo Rods, some Heddon glass rods, wheatley flyboxes,
Orvis Rods & Reels, Hardy Princess Reel.....a bunch of other fly
boxes, vest, rods, reels ...so forth and so on.

Just shoot an email to tdapple at live dot com if you would like to
check things out.

Tim
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

tdapple wrote:
Earlier this year I mentioned having one of George's *******s for
sale...well my situation has become dire. I am selling everything I
can ...there is to much to list, but people can come by and make
offers if they wish and live in the North Texas area...

I have A few Bamboo Rods, some Heddon glass rods, wheatley flyboxes,
Orvis Rods& Reels, Hardy Princess Reel.....a bunch of other fly
boxes, vest, rods, reels ...so forth and so on.

Just shoot an email to tdapple at live dot com if you would like to
check things out.

Are you the same Tim who posted to roff some years ago and knew
of the trout stream up around Belvidere, Illinois ? If so, sorry
to hear your situation is dire. Hell, even if you're not the same
guy I'm still sorry to hear of dire situations.

I don't know much about how to get top dollar for your stuff but I
do know that Hardy Princess reels in good condition command really
decent prices on eBay auctions.

Good luck.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
tdapple

On Apr 12, 6:29*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
tdapple wrote:
[...]

Yes Ken,

It is the same Tim....I live in Texas these days. Just divorced and
inherited all debt so I can't quite make ends meet...I will probably
be taking any reasonable offer. I have bills falling behind. I thought
of doing it as a lot also....gonna try to find the time to Make a list
of items.

Tim
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Injun Joe

On Apr 12, 6:04*pm, tdapple wrote:
Earlier this year I mentioned having one of George's *******s for

Tim

Sorry to hear about you troubles\
Old friend Big Dale [ lost his e-mail but you might find him at any
fly fishing group around Plano ] or perhaps someone on roff has it----
he collects lots of rods etc
Sure he could help you find some buyers---if you find him tell him
Indian Joe sent you !!!

now Joe the Elder