FS2004 pre-announcement

Old December 30th, 2003, 05:42 PM
rb608

Default FS2004 pre-announcement

This is NOT the official announcement of the FS2004, merely a reminder that
the official announcement will be forthcoming on January 1. Depending on
the level of inebriation of ye-old-swapmeister-to-be come midnight, the
posting may come early or later. We got guidelines, we got signup
machinations, we even got our very own email address. Stay tuned, boyos.
:-)

YOSTB
Joe F.

Old December 30th, 2003, 07:36 PM
rb608

Thanks to Dave M., I have come to realize the error of my ways. I am
reminded that 12:00 EST may be the start of the new year for me; but only a
fraction of ROFF resides in this particular time zone. Accordingly, the
official announcement and the beginning of FS2004 will be at approx. 12:00
a.m. Greenwich Mean Time. Not only does that better internationalize the
kickoff, but it allows me to subtract a midnight posting from my NYE
revelry.

Happy New Year to all!
Joe F.

Old December 30th, 2003, 10:27 PM
Allen Epps

In article
, rb608
wrote:

Thanks to Dave M., I have come to realize the error of my ways. I am
reminded that 12:00 EST may be the start of the new year for me; but only a
fraction of ROFF resides in this particular time zone. Accordingly, the
official announcement and the beginning of FS2004 will be at approx. 12:00
a.m. Greenwich Mean Time. Not only does that better internationalize the
kickoff, but it allows me to subtract a midnight posting from my NYE
revelry.

Happy New Year to all!
Joe F.

Now are we +5 or +6 for GMT right now in Md? At least it's not a time
on target!

Allen
Remember, when it's 12:00 in Greenwich it's 1956 in Usk WA
Old December 31st, 2003, 01:48 AM
Comcast

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Old December 31st, 2003, 02:01 AM
bugcaster

Sorry about the Comcast ID, I just changed to the cable service.
R Kane aka bugcaster at comcast dot net

Old December 31st, 2003, 04:45 AM
rb608

"Allen Epps" wrote in message
Now are we +5 or +6 for GMT right now in Md? At least it's not a time
on target!

Allen
Remember, when it's 12:00 in Greenwich it's 1956 in Usk WA

I'm working on the assumption it's +5; but it ain't all that critical to me.
I'm going out w/ the family for an early dinner & I may or may not be back
by 7 EST.

Joe F.