So, did everyone believe the story...

Old November 16th, 2011, 02:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default So, did everyone believe the story...

that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here.
Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.
Frank
Old November 16th, 2011, 04:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 11/16/2011 8:46 AM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here.
Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.
Frank

well, I'm going fishing tomorrow thru Saturday. The Handy one and I may
come back with fish stories.......and, with the weather report intact,
little chance of burnt feet, unless we partake of some sort of
firewalking ritual.
Tom
Old November 16th, 2011, 04:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw56

On Nov 16, 6:46*am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here.
Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.
Frank

Don't worry about it, Frank. There are several reasons ROFF is nearly
dead. One is the existence of much betters forums like The Drake.
Another is the endless "moronic" ****ing matches.

I'm leaving for the Seychelles tomorrow.
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here. ...

I've traded the fly rod for the 20 gauge since the upland season
opened the first of the month. Kerrybrook Kaylin is turning out
to be quite a good huntin' buddy.

I'll make a steelhead trip to Michigan here in a couple of weeks.
This year I'm waiting for all the salmon carcasses to go away
before I make that trip. One night in a cabin with a dog that
rolled in dead salmon all day is more than enough.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 16th, 2011, 11:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Frank Reid © 2010 typed:
Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.

Yes. It's all about you.
--
TL,
Tim

Old November 16th, 2011, 11:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

rw56 typed:
On Nov 16, 6:46 am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here.
Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.
Frank

Don't worry about it, Frank. There are several reasons ROFF is nearly
dead. One is the existence of much betters forums like The Drake.
Another is the endless "moronic" ****ing matches.

Yeah, you're right. That never happened in the past.

I'm leaving for the Seychelles tomorrow.

Have fun!
--
TL,
Tim

Old November 17th, 2011, 04:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-11-16 10:50:54 -0500, rw56 said:

On Nov 16, 6:46*am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here.
Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.
Frank

Don't worry about it, Frank. There are several reasons ROFF is nearly
dead. One is the existence of much betters forums like The Drake.
Another is the endless "moronic" ****ing matches.

I'm leaving for the Seychelles tomorrow.

I'm expecting another great TR. And don't forget lots of pictures.
Tight lines.

Old November 17th, 2011, 05:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On Nov 16, 4:40*pm, "Tim J."
wrote:
Frank Reid © 2010 typed:

Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.

Yes. It's all about you. *
--
TL,
Tim

Well, of course it is. I'm the most interesting and entertaining
person I know. Oh, that's the beer talking again, isn't it?
Frank
Old November 17th, 2011, 06:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Lazarus Cooke

In article
,
Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here.
Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.
Frank

I cannot comment as I'm about to tie half a dozen Brunton's Fancy. I'm
going grayling fishing on the Itchen tomorrow.

Lazarus