For those in to quality small mouth bass.

Old February 20th, 2006, 03:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default For those in to quality small mouth bass.

http://www.westernbass.com/ncaliforn...o.html?id=2131

Old February 20th, 2006, 02:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
.net...
http://www.westernbass.com/ncaliforn...o.html?id=2131

That's certainly a dandy. I just wish we would have weighed and measured
this rascal before we released it. The lucky guy holding this smallie is my
friend Gil. After I had cast a Gulp Minnow under a dock 4 times, he pitched
in a Zoom Fluke and this beast blasted it!

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/modu...lbum=5&pos=118
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 20th, 2006, 04:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Akmost looks like a hybrid of some kind, doesnt it?

Warren

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
.net...
http://www.westernbass.com/ncaliforn...o.html?id=2131

Old February 20th, 2006, 04:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

The fattest smallie I ever saw, was it weighed Stevo?

Warren

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
.net...
http://www.westernbass.com/ncaliforn...o.html?id=2131

That's certainly a dandy. I just wish we would have weighed and measured
this rascal before we released it. The lucky guy holding this smallie is

my
friend Gil. After I had cast a Gulp Minnow under a dock 4 times, he

pitched
in a Zoom Fluke and this beast blasted it!

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/modu...os&file=displa
yimage&album=5&pos=118
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Old February 20th, 2006, 05:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"go-bassn" wrote in message
The fattest smallie I ever saw, was it weighed Stevo?

Nope. We're so used to admiring a fish, maybe snapping a quick pic and
releasing it that we didn't think about it until several hours later!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Old February 20th, 2006, 07:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:47:35 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

That's certainly a dandy. I just wish we would have weighed and measured
this rascal before we released it. The lucky guy holding this smallie is my
friend Gil. After I had cast a Gulp Minnow under a dock 4 times, he pitched
in a Zoom Fluke and this beast blasted it!

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/modu...lbum=5&pos=118

Heh heh...now, that's a toad!

--
Dwayne E. Cooper, Atty at Law
Indianapolis, IN
Old February 20th, 2006, 07:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:54:01 -0500, "go-bassn"
wrote:

Akmost looks like a hybrid of some kind, doesnt it?

Warren

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...
http://www.westernbass.com/ncaliforn...o.html?id=2131

It says this smallie was 8.7. By looking at that fish...how
healthy it is...and the capacity for increased growth...Pardee has to
be capable of producing a world record smallie!

Old February 20th, 2006, 08:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

wrote:

Akmost looks like a hybrid of some kind, doesnt it?

Warren

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...
http://www.westernbass.com/ncaliforn...o.html?id=2131

It says this smallie was 8.7. By looking at that fish...how
healthy it is...and the capacity for increased growth...Pardee has to
be capable of producing a world record smallie!

--
Dwayne E. Cooper, Atty at Law
Indianapolis, IN
Email:
Web Page:
http://www.cooperlegalservices.com
Personal Fishing Web Page: http://www.hoosierwebsites.com/OnTheWater
Dog Fishing: http://www.hoosierwebsites.com/onthe...fishing040.htm
1st Annual ROFB Classic Winner

Cold water lake, know more for trout. Last trip, saw 1 6# largemouth. I do
not have much luck at this lake for bass.

Old February 20th, 2006, 08:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"go-bassn" wrote in message
very cool, I've never seen one like that in my days. If I recall
correctly
you guys found a place full of bass with that physical appearance?

Yeah we did. The only problem is that it's a dammed up stretch of river,
one of the last to be done in the state. Consequently, there's a lot of
timber still in the water, unmarked rock piles right under the surface and
it's a fairly big body of water. We resisted fishing it because just about
everyone we know that's fished it has damaged a prop, torn up their lower
unit or damaged their boat! Some have done all three at once!!

Believe it or not, I haven't been back there since that day, and we caught
more quality smallmouth bass that day than we ever had before! I might hit
it again this year with the new boat. This Fast Cat is supposed to only
draw 9 inches of water. That might get me across some areas where I might
have hit before.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers